Post [Vouch Request] CosaNos7ra

Personal information (name, age, location, etc), also tell us a bit about yourself.
    My name is Arnas, I'm 20 years old, from Lithuania, I'm a student, playing DotA, hanging out with friends etc, the usual stuff.

Your RGC nickname.
    CosaNos7ra

Your DotA history (e.g. when did you start, what leagues have you played, clans, tournaments, etc).
    I started playing DotA 4 years ago, I have played in SP, PDIH, EAL, EDL, DR.Community, RO.Community, I played in 5 clans over the years, namely : 4bravo, TDP, D|s-, ImpG, Sync.Int, I almost don't have any tournament experience, only when I was very new to DotA, I joined a Battle.net tournament with my first team 4bravo, but after the tournament and some time passed we disbanded and I moved on further, joined other clans, some leagues, now I'm just playing CW daily, leagues and am trying to join some more of them.

Are you currently member of a clan? If you do, provide us with some information (e.g. achievements, some links to you clan's homepage/profile, etc).
    No, I'm not a member of any clan, I just play CW with random mixes of people that I know.

Provide us with atleast 3 replays (preferably more) which show your skill. We demand Inhouse/Clanwar/League replays, otherwise your request will be denied. Use a replay parser (e.g. www.adotaparser.com) to upload the replays. Also write some brief information about the replays (e.g. where have they been played, what was the skill level of the opponents, who did you play with, etc).
    I have a thread where I post my replays here ---> http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=622811
    Mostly CW replays with random mixes of people I know, some low skilled some mid skilled and above, opponent skill in some replays wasn't that good as I noticed, but in some I'd say they were below mid skilled.

Why do you want to join EHDL?
    Seems like a good league with skilled players, so I want to try it out and play with people that know the game well and try to improve my own game-play along with others.

Do you know anyone in EHDL who could support your request? If yes, name them.
    No, I don't think that I know anyone from this league.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?
    I went to the "Rules" thread, but I just found an empty thread with "The rules will come soon." so...

Is there something else you want to add?
    Sleep late, lose weight, sex on the first date !
    Last edited by Cosa.Nos7ra; 13-01-2012 at 01:41 AM.

I'm sorry to tell you but ehdl was invaded by jews and is now ruined

Quote Originally Posted by dangler View Post
    I'm sorry to tell you but ehdl was invaded by jews and is now ruined
    x0aaaaaax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0a x0ax0ax0 /j Israel

i can't F'in juice !!!