Default How to check for fog clicks?

I need some help about determining weather a person has maphack or not in dota.
    Is there like a program that determines that, and if there is can u give me it dl link and tell me how to do it
    thnx

The program is Called

D.R.M

DotA Replay Manager.

You can search further information on the Internet and how to use it.

* Explorer-like replay browser (tree view+list fiew) with functions for copy/paste/drag-and-drop, delete/rename and creating folders.

* Organize replays by folder or by date

* Auto-copying new replays (from LastReplay.w3g) and batch copying existing replays

* Replay search with a lot of options like game name, length, map version, player names and heroes

* Viewing replays directly from internet (if a URL is supplied)

* Displays a list of replays with statistics for player or hero

* DotA data is fully loaded from the map, so when a new version of DotA is released the program will automatically read the new data

* Displays extended game information and list of players with score, lane, item build

* Colored chat log with lots of game messages; search and filtering is supported

* Timeline view displays *estimated* hero movement over time an animated version of the replay with many features.

* Hero builds skill and item orders

* Action charts including different action types, group hotkeys used, and APM over time graph.

* Gold and experience timeline graphs

* Presentation tab format the replay info in plain text mode, forum BB codes or HTML

* Shows hero pool for -rd/-cd and bans/picks for -cd/-cm

* Full action log with graphical information for in-depth replay analyzis

DOWNLOAD REPLAY MANAGER HERE
    Last edited by FaiTH)GR; 05-02-2012 at 09:57 PM.

First of all,you need to download Dota Replay Manager as the guys before me said.
    Then you open D.R.M and you click "Browse".Then you choose the specific replay that you want to check.When D.R.M loads the replay,you are ready to check what you want.If you want to check the clicks of each player.you choose "Action Log" and press "Load Actions".After that you can check every click and move of each player.With this way,you can check if someone clicked a opponent at fog.
    "Ο άνθρωπος μοιάζει με κλάσμα όπου ο αριθμητής είναι ο πραγματικός εαυτός του και ο παρονομαστής η ιδέα που έχει για τον εαυτό του. Όσο μεγαλύτερος ο παρονομαστής, τόσο μικρότερη η αξία του κλάσματος. Και όσο ο παρανομαστής διογκώνεται προς το άπειρο, τόσο το κλάσμα τείνει προς το μηδέν". - Λέων Τολστόι

Great info mate ty ty