Default Pls help/..with RGC Log in

It is very hard to log in to RGC without restarting it over and over again.. ((

after i enter my user name and password..then pressed on log in..the client will stuck....even though i waited for Several hours nothing happens..good thing the close button works..and doesn't hang up..

pls help what to do with it..is it a bug??

and oh...did you already remove the RGC auto disconnect????cuz its really annoying when i have to restart my RGC over and over again when i leave for 30 mins just becuz its in auto disco...

I think there are temporary connecting problems, in any case have to try many times or wait for it to normalize.
    Good Luck

"Bye bye bitches"

This answar will help you
    Originally Posted by VIP.SWTOS
    i tryied to join rgc today(morning) ...i pressed rgc ...it wrote to me ranked gaming and below connect... i pushed connect several times but nothing...and yesterday i played normally... help me pls what can it be?
    Originally Posted by Sir-Rogers
    That is not a bug. Since I added the Asian bots, the chatserver is being DDoS'd every morning around the same time. There's nothing I can do about that right now, but I'll try to find a solution asap.
    Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    Source http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=71325. #5
    Last edited by TheSoulsHunt3R; 10-02-2012 at 06:06 AM.

Regards:
    TheSoulsHunt3R
    RGC

Designer