Default Problem with C.S 1.6

Hello to everyone, as understood by the title I have a problem with the CS. When I change the resolution from 1200 to 1000 the gun is on the left hand and not on the right. When I press H menu turns out to be selected on the HELP So HELP and changes in the right but this does not change and stays the same. I hope to help me someone .

Thank you for your time .
    "Δύναμη χωρίς σοφία είναι καταδικασμένη να αποτύχει"

first try with the command board (`) and type : "cl_righthand" (0 or 1) but i fix this problem only when i change the renderer (options--->video ) i have it to D3D to change the hand ^^
    Βαρύ λουκέτο στη καρδιά μ' επιγραφή επάνω
    να γράφει: "απαγορεύεται, αγάπες πιά δεν κάνω".

EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLING. ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
    ( Click to show/hide )

Da end
    ( Click to show/hide )

Quote Originally Posted by ASotOsIoS View Post
    first try with the command board (`) and type : "cl_righthand" (0 or 1) but i fix this problem only when i change the renderer (options--->video ) i have it to D3D to change the hand ^^
    well when i also change the renderer from software to D3D the gun was on the righthand but my ping was 180+ and when i got the same resolution but diffrent renderer the ping is 30-40-50 .
    "Δύναμη χωρίς σοφία είναι καταδικασμένη να αποτύχει"

Update your drivers, and cl_righthand 0 in console.
    Use OpenGL are your rendered if you can.

Turn To OpenGL and everything will be fine. the hand changed because you switched to Software. no need for updates. its simple :P

Try to click on the (Keyboard) Options Menu: second =>>< Click >ON< the "Use Defaults" and then click apply and ok it =>> Done.

First contact at #VenusTransit will happen soon. Latest image from the Solar Dynamics Observatory

cl_righthand 1 or 0 which u want and save it in your CFG ,

after saving ur cfg whenevr u do any changes in games the cfg goes smtimes default to simply your cfg is saved you have to do is

exec yourcfg.cfg

and all your settings up

oh thats right :P

First contact at #VenusTransit will happen soon. Latest image from the Solar Dynamics Observatory