Default [Solved] How to connect a Ghost+ or bot with IRC@?

Hi fellow dota players and mymgn dota-alliance clan NoL Community!
    How to connect Ghost Bot to IRC@channel www.pro-helix.net:
    How to configure: is that cost a money or?
    How to make a associatied forms like clan nol associated a clan nol:?
    I need your help I'm helping with some project with and i strictly have a a conversation with -DrShagNasty he is the owner of the prohelix.net so if somene can show any atteched screens might help us as well admit i't. We have currently 2 bot prohelix1 prohelix2 ?
    Sincerely DA-01

In the past of darknekss.

'''No'' one say ''No'' What do u mean?
    sks.
    http://i63.tinypic.com/2j3f8kw.jpg

wtf did i just read ?

What the fuck are you talking about man?

The only person(that i know) that can help you regarding IRC/GHost connection and association of accounts is K[a]ne, as he is the one who did this development for our community. Sn0w_Bl4ck is also a GHost developer, ask him for a bit of help.

K[a]ne may take his time to answer due to inactivity, though. Even if he answers, the amount of work that it's needed will make it a rough one. You ask for hard things, so there is no easy way!

*I wish i could help you more, but development of bots is not my field of knowledge.
    Some useful links:
    http://www.codelain.com/forum/ Official GHost++ forum you could ask even for a coffee brewer bot in these forums.
    http://www.eggheads.org/ is a very old but still reliable IRC bot, a comparison between IRC bots can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compari...elay_Chat_bots

Do not hesitate to ask anything more if you need so.
    Last edited by Insom; 02-03-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    Beyond Good and Evil
    ( Click to show/hide )

In other words you want to copy this forum's structure and ideas? : D

Quote Originally Posted by G.Virus View Post
    In other words you want to copy this forum's structure and ideas? : D
    Imitate them would fit better, as we had imitated ideas of past online gaming leagues and we had them adjusted to our needs. I don't think anyways that K[a]ne would give him a copy of his code, in the best situation he would give him some pointers to develop what he needs.
    Beyond Good and Evil
    ( Click to show/hide )

Quote Originally Posted by Insom View Post
    I don't think anyways that K[a]ne would give him a copy of his code, in the best situation he would give him some pointers to develop what he needs.
    I am not prepared to share any of the code unless I was planning to make a profit out of it or unless I decided to make it public/open source.

The code is estimated to have cost me more than 2000 in work hours with a minimum wage. It is therefore highly unlikely that I can make a profit out of it unless I sell it to multiple people for a small price (or unless this guy is prepared to pay that much :P ).

I am considering making the code public, but at the moment I don't have the time to clean it up and publish it, plus the fact that MyMGN is still using and benefiting from it.

Quote της χρονιάς 2013:
    ( Click to show/hide )

(Σε admin abuse report για "άκυρο ban για mh".)
    Quote Originally Posted by pondering View Post
    Pantws fyi to mh htan kleisto apo thn stigmh pou to eides kai meta. To exw mono kai mono otan eimai apolyta sigouros oti kapoios paizei me mh kai mono tote to anoigw opote min dikaiologeis ton eauto sou oti exases logw autou. Ta leme se kapoio allo game pou tha xaseis apo mena.

Default How to connect a Ghost++ or any normal bot IRC@?

First of, all I am not trying to copy/hack any of your bots and C++ progams such a IRC@da-bots etc.. I am a scientist my own language is a Andorian. but I am born in CS so i've always respect u and ur community MyMassiveGameNetwork Community!!

Show some ruleregards and understandable to mee and my opinion Yes, ofcourse i can pay to k[a]ne i always want to be a Head Admin that means i need alot of a work codiing such a patching for !ff command in ghost SVN 1.6 library I have paypal acccount Do not worry about i't honestly i am good person lost in this wordd... I am alone without familly except my wive and my doughter''''.., that's the fact that I am enjoying in playing wc3 my doughter going in first class. well There is no hacks or any kind of unpermissed privilegies I asking friendly and kindly about to help for that or any code such, a !fakepause !fakeresume depends of that I can pay a money it is not problem Generaly... Thank you for parcipication and taking a time to faithfuly understand me.

Sincerely,,
    DA-01!!
    Last edited by Bonezy72; 02-03-2012 at 06:44 PM.
    http://i63.tinypic.com/2j3f8kw.jpg