Thread: WOW New Server!

Exclamation WOW New Server!

Hello guys ! I just saw you opened this new Wow section and i thought you might like my sugestion. It;s about a new WOW server hosted by www.addicted2.ro.

For all those who want to try it here is the link http://wow.addicted2.ro/

Hope you will like and enjoy your time! Regards!

For me its only Genjuros :P.
    "Ο άνθρωπος μοιάζει με κλάσμα όπου ο αριθμητής είναι ο πραγματικός εαυτός του και ο παρονομαστής η ιδέα που έχει για τον εαυτό του. Όσο μεγαλύτερος ο παρονομαστής, τόσο μικρότερη η αξία του κλάσματος. Και όσο ο παρανομαστής διογκώνεται προς το άπειρο, τόσο το κλάσμα τείνει προς το μηδέν". - Λέων Τολστόι

Unhappy

I don't like private WoW servers because there are some people donating to get extra stuff and they own all other players .

I start WoW on 80lvl in the start to tell you the truth it was the best game i ever played but the the 85 {new expansion the cataclysm} came and the life-damage was So freaking big amount So in the end i quit wow some weeks after Ragnaros came
    No more WoW for me but love lights blade Simulacrum for ever

Quote Originally Posted by tan. View Post
    I start WoW on 80lvl in the start to tell you the truth it was the best game i ever played but the the 85 {new expansion the cataclysm} came and the life-damage was So freaking big amount So in the end i quit wow some weeks after Ragnaros came
    this...

many people disliked this change and many quit wow

Dont mind in the new expansion of the WoW Mist Of Pandarian The Most of them will come back to WoW Cause blizzard Will fix this about life-damage.. Dont Miss That..

Quote Originally Posted by tan. View Post
    and i thought i was the only one who hates cataclysm :P
    ( Click to show/hide )
    MAD C wall 700(τ.μ. για οσυς δεν γνωριζουν)

koritsi gia spiti... xaxaxaxaxxaxaxa