Default Looking for team-mates to join a league

I'm currently looking for about 4 clan members or rather team-mates, to play in one of the rgc mid/high skilled leagues.

Here are the requirments:
    *Has to be mid/high skilled. Meaning I'm not expecting Navi players, but has to be high skilled in terms of non professional players.
    *Must have both RGC and Bnet account.
    *Must be pretty active.
    *Must be able to speak english. Doesn't need to be fluent but should atleast understand what the teams saying.

I'll have a 1vs1 session and a couple of pub games to test the skill of each player. Feel free to post your replays if you want. After I find 4 members, we'll start having training sessions and clan wars to improve our synergy and get us ready.

To apply, you can either pm me in the forum or whisper me in RGC/Bnet. User name is ghantauke in all platforms.

i am intresting to find a nice team for nice games , i am a very active member but i am b-net player, if u are intrest to test me, join b-net ^^ if u like me i will dl RGC ^^
    Βαρύ λουκέτο στη καρδιά μ' επιγραφή επάνω
    να γράφει: "απαγορεύεται, αγάπες πιά δεν κάνω".

EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLING. ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
    ( Click to show/hide )

Da end
    ( Click to show/hide )

OMFG, PICK ME PLEASE

I WANT TO BE IN YOUR TEAM SO BADLY!

i want to try for your team. im currently playing asia publick. name is GGQ_Q and points is 1803