Smile suggestion 4 modifie RGCclint

its my suggestion to modifie RGCclint for us.Check my attached image and
    please take my suggestions and foward to Administrators. think this option most needed on RGC for simple chat .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by !max!; 03-03-2012 at 10:21 AM.

I must say, i really love your idea I am just not sure, if Roger can implement something like that in next patch , but in some of next patche's , this can be implement for sure
    Thx for posting and suggestion
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

I don't like this idea. Implementing font styles and emoticons will ruin the public rooms. Imagine 100 people writing in emoticons or different font styles. I think colors are annoying already. Same thing goes for image thumbnails. If you want to share the image, you can just copy/paste url of it.

imo, rgc should stay as gaming client, not chatting client.

Smile

i am not agree with u [cakephp]bro ..i know chat not more important, if we r no chat in RGC than how can we play together

Quote Originally Posted by cakephp View Post
    I don't like this idea. Implementing font styles and emoticons will ruin the public rooms. Imagine 100 people writing in emoticons or different font styles. I think colors are annoying already. Same thing goes for image thumbnails. If you want to share the image, you can just copy/paste url of it.

!Support.

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

If it can be made for private messages only or atleast not for public channels that can solve the problem but I think that there's alot of things should be done that is way important than this.
    I just cant sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.

!unsupport
    Roger don't want to make RGC like windows live messenger and if he do that he will pay so much for it (buying a upload image servers...etc)

Regards:
    TheSoulsHunt3R
    RGC

Designer

Quote Originally Posted by cakephp View Post

+1 support

Remember its gaming client (and not chatting) . It has all the necessary options for gaming.
    ( Click to show/hide )
    U MAD BRO?
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2949/aaaaaao.gif

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I would eventually like to separate the chat and the gaming element.

When we are at that stage, I will consider emoticons and file sharing, but that is far in the future.

So your suggestion cannot be implemented right now, but please do keep posting if you think of something new, I really appreciate feedback, and a lot of user suggestions actually end up being implemented, but also a lot get reject because they are not feasible.

So don't let that grind you down.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support