Default Cheers and questions from Italy!

Hi, Frogwares!
    Diduz from Italy here.
    I have two questions for you:

1) When is "80 days" going to be released in Italy?
    2) Is there a way to change the difficulty settings in the English demo? I've tried, but nothing happens after I click on the "accept" button. This is very important to understand the game, I think.

I've really enjoyed the demo and I think "80 days" will turn up to be a pretty original experience: the feeling of a living world typical of GTA-like games with the interactivity of an adventure game. It's about time someone thought about this!
    Oh, and the game looks cheerful: bright colors, merry music...it's a relief: there are too many dark adventures nowadays.
    Best regards,
    Domenico

P.S.: I am working right now, so don't feel offended if I won't be able to thank you for your answers. THANKS IN ADVANCE! ;-)

Default Re: Cheers and questions from Italy!

Hi Diduz,

the game is to be released soon in Italy, I think in one month or so, it depends of the publisher, which is Blue Label (ex-microids).
    In the demo you cannot change level of difficulty it's level 2 by default.

Thanks for your answers, Wael!
    What do you mean by "Level 2"? In a previous interview you only talked about "novice" and "complete" difficulty levels. I assume it's mid-way. Could you be more specific on the structure of this difficulty setting?
    I am keeping an eye on you Frogwares, you're getting better game after game....;-)
    Dom

there are three levels of difficulty

80 days is a race, a race against time, so you have to be back in London in less than 80 days. as you have to play real time, you have energy which is consuming as you get tired, like a real person. also you have money involve, to buy food, hotel night (you can sleep in the street but you don't recover all your energy), pay your tickets fees, bribe people if needed and buy some various stuff which are more or less useful.

first level is TOURIST it is for grandmother, lazy people, the one playing at work, it is the one I prefer. you don't count time, your trip goes ideally, you just count tiredness and money. you have time to look everywhere, use all vehicles and so on.

second is Adventurer, it is for the courageous one, who dare face the danger of loosing, you can loose in every location if you spend your time to look to the girls or the men, to ride along the city, it's not too easy but not too difficult to go through

third is RAIDER , it's difficult and you spend your time to run, I don't advise it except for experienced gamers.