Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default question

When will be availabe a trailer or a demo from Until Im Gone?

How many people are now working on the game?

Have you got a favourite czech developer team?

Default Re: What is "Until Im gone" and who are "Faraway Studios"?+screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Navratil

William Locker is and old "bug-full" game, on which have worked some of Faraway Studios members a long time ago. (that means its not a good game much)
    Oh well...
    I guess I won't bother downloading it then.
    I don't care that it's old. I play lots of old games.
    But "bug-full" is a different beast.

Default Re: question

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsess

How many people are now working on the game?

Have you got a favourite czech developer team?

We are not planing any demo, something that we could call a trailer will be released in January/February (hope so... :-\ )

By now 8 people are thereabouts working on the game. But there were time when only 2 persons worked on it :-).

Of course thats the "czech dream team"- Illusion Softworks :-).

Quote Originally Posted by eggnog

William Locker is and old "bug-full" game, on which have worked some of Faraway Studios members a long time ago. (that means its not a good game much)
    Oh well...
    I guess I won't bother downloading it then.
    I don't care that it's old. I play lots of old games.
    But "bug-full" is a different beast.
    But "bug-full" is a different beast.---- Yes it is, but nevertheless it gots only 6 MB (or how much) :-), but as i said its "bug-full" (not technical bugs, but some graphic and a lot of czech words in the english translation). Its just one small adventure whit rich development history, that i still treat as "un-finished"

But "bug-full" is a different beast.---- Yes it is, but nevertheless it gots only 6 MB (or how much) :-), but as i said its "bug-full" (not technical bugs, but some graphic and a lot of czech words in the english translation). Its just one small adventure whit rich development history, that i still treat as "un-finished"
    Maybe I'll give it a chance then, since they aren't technical bugs.
    I thought you meant technical bugs, like crashes, hotspots not working, that kind of thing.
    Does it work on Windows 2000 or is it for Windows 95/98?

The screenshots are great! I can't believe that it will be freeware.

Quote Originally Posted by eggnog

Maybe I'll give it a chance then, since they aren't technical bugs.
    I thought you meant technical bugs, like crashes, hotspots not working, that kind of thing.
    Does it work on Windows 2000 or is it for Windows 95/98?
    No as far as i can remember, no technical bugs are there (its running on AGS engine). We didnt try it under 2000, so to this day i dont know if it runs :-). but i think it will

Quote Originally Posted by King of Adventure
    The screenshots are great! I can't believe that it will be freeware.

Well belive it, because it is true :-)! We had even refused some "offers" (if we could call it and offer) from few publishers so i think theres nothing that could stop us from releasing it as freeware :-)!

I was a victim of the time zone difference, but am still anxiously awaiting your game and seeing more beautiful snow scenes too. 8)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12