Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Revistronic´s Fenimore Fillmore REVENGE

you bride Rhiannon is kidnapped
    BRIDE?!?! Noone told me that Rhiannon will marry Fenimore (though she is sexy enough ;-))
    But concerning to killing people... Oh, I know, bad guys... good guys... I also've done it in the end of the Westerner. But that means taht you game will have an age restriction. Aren't you worried that it will lower the sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo
    Yes, we have another project, called Witches, but I can´t tell you almost nothing about it other than you can find in the web
    Will this also be another comedy adventure, or will it be more serious?
    If the latter, why did you make this decision? Market pressure, because comedys don't sell so good, or did you just want to do sth. else?

I'd actually prefer it'd be another comedy game, since The Westerner was the last adventure game that made me laugh out loud in front of the computer (at least until Ankh came along)

No, we don´t care about age restrictions. On the contrary, we think that the sales will be greater than in the case of The Westener.

Revenge is not a comedy, but it will make you laugh anyway (as many rough westerns do, for example "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly")

Hello there. I haven't played 'Three Skulls Of The Tolteks", only Wanted actually. But there was one thing for me on Wanted: that awful my opinion action part where you had to shoot the freaking red desperados. I mean I've tried to pass it million times to no result. I abandoned the game because of this part. There's never been an FPS I've stuck in and I stuck for such a thing in an adventure? That's unproper at the least.

Can you, Rodrigo, guarantee that there won't be a single of those action sequences in REVENGE??
    Currently Playing: Myst 10th Anniversary Edition

So you plan to make it more as a classical western - am i right? But western is not the top genre we can see in the movies. You are planning to win the audience because of the originality of the genre (your timeblock neighbours will also try to entertain people with comedy adventures)? What do you think is the main feature of your game that will attract the audience?

And what about the soundtrack to FF3? Is it written by the same person who did it for The Westerner or we'll hear something new and more Morricone like?

Valdventurer, I can absolutely asure that Revenge will not require any abilities. The shootings will be like: "use revolver with Bad Man" As simply as you can imagine, but no so easy, because in all the shootings -except one- you must think how the hell you have to do in order to kill those bastards, for example, using the revolver with a honey comb so the bees will attack your enemies hiden beside a rock, for example, and when they come out attacked by the bees, you can shoot them quietly and very easily.

for example, using the revolver with a honey comb so the bees will attack your enemies hiden beside a rock,
    A nice example. But if try to shoot enemies instead of honey comb - should I die& Will there be any autosave feature before such puzzles?

alex, the game will follow the classic western as we also do with Wanted or 3 skulls. I can tell you that Revenge, being more adult in some ways, will have nothing in common, for example, with Gun. I don´t think like you about the western genre, that to me and many people is always on the top. The main features that will attract the audience will be the new look, the classic western story and the sense of humour (I can tell you that, for example, Fenimore will have to pass 3 proofs) About the music I can tell you yet.

No, you´ll never die. The enemies will be waiting till you make the thinks right. If you try to make something that will imply the death of Fenimore or Rhiannon, they just would not do it telling you why. It will be the classic adventure.

Pavel, the game have a more adult look, is more harder in it story, but also very funny, I asure you.
    I'm glad to hear that. Dark humor is one of my favorite types.

Wow, Wanted sounds better n better. Is the deal for the german version already signed, or are you still negotiating?

axel, the title will be REVENGE, Wanted is the last one released (in 2004). I can tell only that it will be a german version, as always. Fenimore Fillmore is very appreciated in Germany, and we are very happy.

Both games are rather interesting, really, and Revenge sounds quite promising... :-) But do you have any plans on widening your horizons, trying other genres instead on focusing only on westerns?

axel, the title will be REVENGE, Wanted is the last one released (in 2004).
    yeah, mixed those titles up.

I can tell only that it will be a german version, as always. Fenimore Fillmore is very appreciated in Germany, and we are very happy.
    I guess that means that there is a deal, otherwise you couldn't be so sure. Thats great news.

Yes, we are making another game, called Witches, that will be an action game located in a warriors and monsters wolrd.

please post a link if there's any information about the Witches...

witches and something more
    www.revistronic.com

not much info but nice screens ;-) Thanks.

Well, the time is about to expire. Thank you everybody for your interest.
    Rodrigo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast