Default System Requirements?

Paradise looks great! Any idea what the system requirements will be? Thanks.

Default Re: System Requirements?

I like the look of this as well but so far I have only seen sketches from various sources. Is there a link I missed that leads to proper game art?
    Mr. Smoozles comic<br />Astronaut Elementary comic (the other AE )

Thanks. As the game is not 3DE real time, the requirements are really "average". No Ninja Machine needed ;D

The official web site will be on line very soon now, before end of the month. Images have been shown on various adventure web sites, including this one.

Quote Originally Posted by White Birds
    The official web site will be on line very soon now, before end of the month.
    Sounds great! I can't wait for more info on the game. Crossing my fingers that my crappy computer will handle it.

As the game is not 3DE real time,
    Then, we'll have a usual 2.5D and a Syberia-like interface?

More or less... We have worked on an interface which, hopefully, will be impressive. Also, there are some 3D real time moments in Paradise, but they are limited and do not require high graphics acceleration.

"some 3d real moments" - please tell some more about it. As far as I understand, you should do smth in a limited period of time. As far as I remeber in the game you have a companion (a panther) - does it mean some scenes like I should act while my companion is acting? Would it be possible to switch between companion and main heroine?

Without saying too much, there are moments in the game where you play the leopard (always during night time). And, as a leopard, you can do things that are not possible for a human : seing in the dark, jumping high, roar and frighten someone...

(If it is not a BIG spoiler) Will they act simultaneously?

WOW, seems impressive!
    Did the studio have some difficulties about the game developpement?

For Alex, sorry, I can't say more.
    For Imagine, yes we had difficulties, but not so much on the technical side. The main problem we encountered was to set up a 100% original story, with new characters, and then, try to offer "new" puzzles.

Will one of those games be for game consoles?

And about new technology, what do you think about new processors (multy core), new game consoles (next generation) and their programming difficulties?

Point and click games are not very adapted to the consoles. We may, if we have the right partner, develop "Paradise" on the XBOX though.
    Our ambition for "Aquarica" is to be on PC and consoles, Next Gen in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by White Birds
    We may, if we have the right partner, develop "Paradise" on the XBOX though.
    Oh, I wish this would happen, if at all possible. I played Syberia I and II on Xbox and loved it. I much prefer buying a console version.