Thread: Da Vinci Game

Default Da Vinci Game

What can you tell us about the Da Vinci game? Do you think you're going to use the formula of success or are you using another form of gameplay? Will you go on using basic elements as for example your inventory item combination puzzles?
    Currently Playing: Myst 10th Anniversary Edition

Default Re: Da Vinci Game

I read something like the end will be different, is that true (or is it for the movie)?
    Will there be some puzzles of the book?
    And finally will there be new people?

Quote Originally Posted by Valdventurer
    What can you tell us about the Da Vinci game? Do you think you're going to use the formula of success or are you using another form of gameplay? Will you go on using basic elements as for example your inventory item combination puzzles?
    For this game as for ECHO, this is a collaboration between Totem Studio for the game design, MZone Studio for the graphics and us for the integration. We also have 2 more partners to finance the game Elektrogames and Nobilis.
    It will be a first person view game, like previous one ! Game designer (Hi Marianne ! ;-)) will propose something more elaborate than ECHO. The inventory will be new... but our inventory from RTMI and JTCM will be back very soon ! ;-)

OK, I confess I'm a little confused, the Da Vinci game you're making is about the book?

It is confusing because a couple of weeks ago several games about Da Vinci were announced. One of them about Leonardo himself, his life, his works, and the other about the Dan Brown Da Vinci Code books. I think the Kheops one is about Leonardo.
    Proud member of the Scratches betatestteam

Quote Originally Posted by Valdventurer
    OK, I confess I'm a little confused, the Da Vinci game you're making is about the book?
    No, the game will take place at the Clos Lucé which is the place where Leonardo died. The background will turn around Leonardo Da Vinci. A press communication from Nobilis should clarify everything very soon. The Clos Lucé is also involved on this project.

Could you be giving us any more teasers tonight ? 8)

Sorry!
    By the way are you affraid for your game with all the games about leonardo da vinci, specially about Dan Brown's Da vinci code?

Speak freely "imagine" .

Quote Originally Posted by imagine
    Sorry!
    By the way are you affraid for your game with all the games about leonardo da vinci, specially about Dan Brown's Da vinci code?
    Not really, it will be an adventure game and not an action game. We are very confident about the result, we already have something consitent, graphisms from Mzone are great and it will be definitely closer to Leonardo than the novel you mentioned ! ;-)