Default The dawn of the Tunguska project...

In early summer 2004 the idea was born to make our first adventure. We looked at the titles on the market and noticed that every title had some things which we didn't like (for example a bad interface, average graphics and such things). Based upon our experience in the game development business and our passion about the "good old" adventure games we thought that we're able to create a really competitive adventure game.
    From the beginning on we knew that our goal is to deliver an exciting story, excellent graphics, an intuitive interface and tricky puzzles. Also we choose to avoid things of which we think that they are not good for adventures like time-based puzzles, action sequences or free 3D cameras.
    So the core team (see thread “Tunguska core team members”) began to develop a prototype which we showed to many different publishers and several months later we signed with “Koch Media” for their label “Deep Silver” - a good decision, as far as we can say.

If you want to find out more about "Secret Files: Tunguska" visit:
    www.tunguska-game.com (Note: this site will be updated in the next few months)

Or read this excellent preview from MaryScots based on the "Games Convention 2005" press preview version that was shown in Leipzig (Germany):
    www.adventurearchiv.de/s/tunguskapreviewe.htm

Fusionsphere Systems website:
    www.fusionsphere.biz

Default Re: The dawn of the Tunguska project...

Default Tunguska project...

Hi. We are a small Hungarian adventure website http://www.adventuregames.hu and want to ask some questions about your prepairing games. Sorry for my english!

Secret Files : Tunguska will have nice graphics, but what about the system requirements?

The game will be the classical point&click style or something else?

Why have you chosen the story about Tunguska?

@MichaelS:
    Thanks for posting the links to our current trailer(s)

@Tomsess:
    The system requirements will be low since we have an excellent engine The minimum configuration will be something like this:
    Pentium II 500MHz+
    128 MB RAM
    DVD-ROM
    DirectX9 compatible AGP Graphics card with 16MB+
    Windows 98/98SE/2000/XP

We haven choosen the Tunguska story since it was a real event which is still a mystery today. This a good base for a thrilling adventure game. And unlike other great mysteries (like Stonehenge, the Holy Grail and so on) Tunguska did not receive that much public attention yet... something which we're about to change

Hi guys! Nice to 'see' you again!

I have to say I'm really astonished about the low sys requirements. After seeing the preview version I'd have expected them to be a lot higher. It's adding another plus for the game!
    www.adventure-archiv.com

I hope my Hungarian fellows that you are mentioning in your website that you were granted the news one by one through the annual convection of AE and I hope that you include a full and working link in all your publications. You have to reward the kindness AE has been showing you 2 days now.
    Currently Playing: Myst 10th Anniversary Edition

Hi MaryScots! Nice to speak to you again. I want to take the opportunity to thank you for your beautiful Tunguska preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdventurer
    I hope my Hungarian fellows that you are mentioning in your website that you were granted the news one by one through the annual convection of AE and I hope that you include a full and working link in all your publications. You have to reward the kindness AE has been showing you 2 days now.
    Yes, of course we will put a link, when we translate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunguska Team
    Hi MaryScots! Nice to speak to you again. I want to take the opportunity to thank you for your beautiful Tunguska preview.
    You are very welcome! Thanks in return for posting the link to it - I feel honoured, I mean it!

I can hardly wait to see more of the game and the new screen is just as beautiful as the previous ones. OK, I'll stop smooth-talking now, you've already convinced me. I wish all of you a big success!
    www.adventure-archiv.com