Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Conspiracies II - Engish

Conspiracies II- Lethal Networks

Earth is now a full member of the Peripheral Galactic Alliance. For the first time now, the federation of the earth state-cities hopes that the solution of their major problems is at hand, while there are great expectation for new profits from the inter-planetary co-operation with other cultures of the Galaxy. Everyone is waiting for a new era of growth and prosperity to begin but there are some who oppose to this idea and believe that Earth will be a victim of the major planets of the Peripheral Galactic Alliance.
    In Mars 2064, while the Prime Minister Jorge Peace is forming committees to elaborate new regulations of the Earth’s legislation in order to converge with the one of the Alliance, and violent manifestations of the opposition occur throughout the planet, Nick Delios, who is now a government agent belonging to “ATIS” Group of the Ministry of Defense (“ATIS’s” Group Leader is Thanos Pekas), is completing his training on the latest spying techniques and on the history and culture of extra-terrestrial civilizations. He is ready to take action, since new information is found concerning the case of the Cyclopean conspiracy, when someone tries to murder Anita Argyriou.
    Things get worse when all evidence found in the scene of the crime indicate that Nick Delios is the prime suspect! Hunted by everyone, Nick’s only hope is to find who framed him. At the same time a mystery woman seems to follow him everywhere he goes and Earth is still in danger…

Conspiracies II - Features
    - The First High Definition FMV Video Game (with high definition video sequences 1900x1080 pixels progressive video)
    - 2 1/2 hours of video
    - Dual Layer DVD-ROM
    - Over 40 interactive locations
    - Unlimited polygons per location (Over 800k)
    - Over 3.000 textures
    - Featuring Full Capabilities of DirectX 9 (DX10 ready)
    - Over 360 puzzles

Take a first taste on interactive locations http://www.adventure-eu.com/gr/downloads/Anima.zip
    More Screenshots http://www.adventure-eu.com/gr/index...d=61&Itemid=51

Default Re: Conspiracies II - Engish

Is there a french release planned ?
    Thx

We're planning to subtitle all video sequences of Conspiracies II in French ... hopefully.
    Players will be able to choose between various language subtitles while the game runs, realtime.

Hi Anima-ppd!

It's Basti, from adventure-treff.de...

I can think of some questions already... here we go:

1. Who will localize the english version of C2? The same company? And will we have the same voice-overs?

2. Are there any chances for german releases of C1 or C2? Or will C2 have german subtitles like the french ones, that are planed?

3. Will C2 have hotspots-highlighting this time?

4. The videos will be filmed in 1900x1080 pixels... but what will be the final resolution of the videos in the game? Will you resize them or downsize them in realtime for lower resolutions?
    ---<br />Basti<br />www.adventure-treff.de

Are you planning to make Conspiracies 2 for X-BOX 360 too?

What system requirements will the game have?

Hello Busti, good to cu again

1) we will make again the English audio dubbing in Sierra Studios in Athens, and we hope that we will have the same native speaker actors we had on Cosnpiracies.

2) We will surely make German subtitles for CII, and we might make also a German Audio dubbing depending on several factors (cost,quality etc.)

3) CII might have this feature enabled, since there are several players that ask for this.

4) We hope that most of the sequences will feature HighDefinition 1900x1080p (1440x1080 streatched)but some of them will be also in standard definition due to file size and dvd capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsess
    Are you planning to make Conspiracies 2 for X-BOX 360 too?

What system requirements will the game have?
    Hm, we want to make it on X-BOX360 since this console is not so far away from our specs, but this depends to many factors for the time being, like rights, software etc.
    Also high definition there is a bit of a problem so we're currently on research on that matter.

One more question about the X-Box issue: As far as i know there will be a gamersplace at the xbox 360 that independent gamedesigners can use to sell their xbox games... are you probably thinking of using that portal for Conspiracies II?
    ---<br />Basti<br />www.adventure-treff.de

Quote Originally Posted by basti
    One more question about the X-Box issue: As far as i know there will be a gamersplace at the xbox 360 that independent gamedesigners can use to sell their xbox games... are you probably thinking of using that portal for Conspiracies II?
    You mean Xbox Live Arcade? I don't believe this would work, since this game is HUGE, and Live Arcade is a download distribution system (and the Box has only a 20 Gigabyte harddrive...).

Will there be an option to listen to Greek voices with English Subtitles?

Quote Originally Posted by basti
    Yes this is a good idea, but still, there is a lot of research in this matter going on, at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Will there be an option to listen to Greek voices with English Subtitles?
    Hello, Leo and welcome,

well this time YES, since we had a lot of people wanted to listen the native speaking of our actors, so this time player will have the option of realtime changing audio and subtitles ... hopfully... since feature is under constraction .... ;D

Will you be possibly including a bonus disc with the 1st game in the Conspiracies 2 box? I ask this because even if 1st went quite well there were several markets, meaning in some adventure-friendly countries, that did not really get to know the game. So with such promising sequel there might be space for an option like this im suggesting.
    Currently Playing: Myst 10th Anniversary Edition

This is something that we'll definitely do since, yes, there are some markets that didn't get to know with Conspiracies.
    So we'll probably make a special edition of Conspiracies II that will include Conspiracies also.

Conspiracies II will have several different endings?

Can you skip some of the action scenes in the game? I ask this because I am currently stuck on the dog puzzle in the 1rst game. I would love to skip this sequence because I haved died so many times here and my reflexes aren't very good.

AHA, here's someone that have learned his lesson well and is well prepared ;D

Indeed Conspiracies II will feature two different routes and two different endings... but my mouth is sealed on this :-X

This will make CIII (if things go well) starting with two different starts...

Default Conspiracie

So the game will be non-playable on standard CRT monitors?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Can you skip some of the action scenes in the game? I ask this because I am currently stuck on the dog puzzle in the 1rst game. I would love to skip this sequence because I haved died so many times here and my reflexes aren't very good.
    ;D ;D ;D we made good work on that, didn't we?

well we're currently thinking on how can a player choose between skipping some difficult puzzles... but not compromising the gameplay or the scenario...

In The Last Express I think you can skip action sequences after dying so many times. I think it worked well as people didn't have to be stuck on the same action scene while it didn't compromise gameplay. Most recently, Bone has done the same thing with the arcade sequences. I think a good idea would be the option of skipping difficult action sequences if you want. Therefore you wouldn't have to die over and over at the same place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast