Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Conspiracies II - Engish

Since there is only a mention on this matter, we'll have to deal it seriously. :-\
    So we will probably either skip difficult action sequences, or provide two or even three solutions to deal with....

That certainly sounds reassuring. . Another thing I would like is to be able to restart automatically right before the action scene when you die, like in Broken Sword 3, rather than having to load a save.

I'm sure I'll finish that dog scene some time. ;D

This is already been planned to take care with,

On CII when you'll die when you'll least expecting it, the game will restart at the previous "ending" point automatically ... hopefully ...

It's great to see a developer that listens to its fans. If you do implement these features then I will probably buy the game. Looking forward to it.

And thanks for answering my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    It's great to see a developer that listens to its fans. If you do implement these features then I will probably buy the game. Looking forward to it.

Got a buyer right there people ;D
    Thanks for your patience on the dogs, if you like I can personally provide a solution, come to our forum of our website : http://www.anima-ppd.com and click on the "forum" button, and post a question...

Default Re: Conspiracie

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsess
    So the game will be non-playable on standard CRT monitors?
    Tomsess, sorry for this delay, I've missed this.

No, of course not.
    Depending on your monitor resolution, the high definition image will be scaled as well, you'll be even capable of playing the game in 800x600, so the answer is that the game will play anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Animappd

Thanks for your patience on the dogs, if you like I can personally provide a solution, come to our forum of our website : http://www.anima-ppd.com and click on the "forum" button, and post a question...
    A save game would be even better. ;D
    I will probably visit your forums soon. I have looked at different walkthroughs and posted on different forums. I know what to do but just not how to it as I keep getting eaten by the dogs. I guess I'll just keep trying. It would be a shame if I gave up the game because of this puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Animappd

A save game would be even better. ;D
    I will probably visit your forums soon. I have looked at different walkthroughs and posted on different forums. I know what to do but just not how to it as I keep getting eaten by the dogs. I guess I'll just keep trying. It would be a shame if I gave up the game because of this puzzle.
    This can be arranged too !!! ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12