Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Publisher

Default Re: Publisher

Quote Originally Posted by dtp Chris
    Not all of them are developed by teams we have already worked with. Some of them are already known to the public, others are totally fresh. Some of the contracts are already signed, some are 99% signed.
    Lets have a guessing game

I think very likely are:

Reprobates (Future Games)
    Overclocked (House of Tales, probably 2007)
    Sherlock Holmes (Frogwares)
    Fenimore Filmore 3 (Revistronic)
    Limbo (Future Games, 2007)

@ axel: We will start announcing the titles one by one soon, most probably starting with the first in early December. As for the SE_ I say no more...
    OK, I'll be patient. There are so many interesting adventures out there right now (mainly thanks to you), so I will be able to wait

Some are wrong, some are right... the wrong ones definitely are not included in my number of games that are planned for 2006. They might get into the plan, but until now they are not... so there are others... ;D

Some are wrong, some are right... the wrong ones definitely are not included in my number of games that are planned for 2006. They might get into the plan, but until now they are not... so there are others... ;D
    The least likely would be Fenimore Fillmore 3, since The Westerner didn't do so well, afaik.

The others could be
    Paradise
    and Dreamfall

I say no more. ;D

And, I have to correct: Compared to other adventures, The Westerner didn't sell too bad. It's just that we weren't that satisfied with the numbers. But that doesnt necessarily mean that we wouldn't be interested in the new part...

Och menno:
    What`s about "Geheimakte Tunguska" and "A Vampyre Story", probably the two favourite Adventures in the future? They seem to be very very good games, I know no games, that promise more success - so... the right thing for dtp/Anaconda.
    The Adventures of Sherman Toothrot:<br />www.sherman-toothrot.de

I wouldn't go so far to say that Tunguska and AVS are THE two most promising adventure games in the future. That would be simply false. Because even if the screens of Tunguska look very good, you can't tell anything about the game yet. And AVS - well with the exception of some early picture material, nothing has been released so you could make yourself an opinion about it.
    Of course, there are other great adventures to come, which might be better than these two. Don`t forget Overclocked, Tony tough 2, Runaway 2, Jakk Keane, Paradise, Dreamfall, and adventure yet to be announced.

And be aware that Tunguska has been signed by Koch Media. It`s gone for us.

And, I have to correct: Compared to other adventures, The Westerner didn't sell too bad. It's just that we weren't that satisfied with the numbers.
    Let's say: Compared to your other adventures, it could have done better.

By the way, what about The Moment of Silence - were you satisfied with the sales or did you expect more? It seems to me it didn't do as well as you thought it would (which would be a pity because I think it's a really fantastic game)

On the whole and in the long term, TMOS also was a major success for us. The initial sales could have been better - they were good, but not as good as those of Black Mirror or Sherlock - but in the long term everything turned out to be alright. And you can't measure prestige and the development of our reputation in the genre in sales number, but TMOS contributed to that at large.

On the whole and in the long term, TMOS also was a major success for us. The initial sales could have been better - they were good, but not as good as those of Black Mirror or Sherlock - but in the long term everything turned out to be alright. And you can't measure prestige and the development of our reputation in the genre in sales number, but TMOS contributed to that at large.
    Thats great to hear

I wouldn't go so far to say that Tunguska and AVS are THE two most promising adventure games in the future. That would be simply false. Because even if the screens of Tunguska look very good, you can't tell anything about the game yet. And AVS - well with the exception of some early picture material, nothing has been released so you could make yourself an opinion about it.
    Of course, there are other great adventures to come, which might be better than these two. Don`t forget Overclocked, Tony tough 2, Runaway 2, Jakk Keane, Paradise, Dreamfall, and adventure yet to be announced.

And be aware that Tunguska has been signed by Koch Media. It`s gone for us.
    Ach verdammt. Jetzt ist schluss mit meinem besch*** Englisch. Runaway 2 und TT2 hab ich nicht genannt, da ihr die ja schon habt. Da werden natrlich die absoluten Kracher-Spiele.
    Und die anderen beiden sind lediglich fr meine bescheidene Person nach dem jetzigen Empfinden die erwartungsvollsten...
    The Adventures of Sherman Toothrot:<br />www.sherman-toothrot.de

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12