Default Russian Adventures

Hi. We are a small Hungarian adventure website http://www.adventuregames.hu and want to ask some questions about your prepairing games. Sorry for my english!

Not many russian adventures had been so popular before the release like Evenings on a farm near Dikanka. What do you think about this success?

When will you release a trailer from Evenings on a farm near Dikanka or a demo from Star Heritage?

Will the Alice's Journey continue?

Evenings on a farm near Dikanka will be published in russian language too? What do you think about the russian salesmanship?

Default Re: Russian Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsess
    Hi. We are a small Hungarian adventure website http://www.adventuregames.hu and want to ask some questions about your prepairing games. Sorry for my english!

Not many russian adventures had been so popular before the release like Evenings on a farm near Dikanka. What do you think about this success?

When will you release a trailer from Evenings on a farm near Dikanka or a demo from Star Heritage?

Will the Alice's Journey continue?

Evenings on a farm near Dikanka will be published in russian language too? What do you think about the russian salesmanship?
    Hello! nice to meet you your english is ok my english is poor ;D
    I think the success of Dikanka can be explained by the unique national atmosphere of this project. Literary base (Gogol) and pretty graphics - we miss this in the modern adventures.

Their will be trailer of Star Heritage. The trailer or demo of Dikanka will be probably if we make any deal with foreign publishing company.

Alice's Journey will continue if the Akella company (russian publisher) wants. It has all the rights for this project.

Dikanka will be published in Russian lang. Publisher is 1c.

Thank you for the answers...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsess
    Thank you for the answers...
    no problem, can i take you to our mailing list?

I think with all the answers about localisation there needs to be a big show of support. I hope the possible publishers are reading this
    Mr. Smoozles comic<br />Astronaut Elementary comic (the other AE )

Quote Originally Posted by Morir

no problem, can i take you to our mailing list?
    Sure... ...but I know nothing in russian ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Disco
    I think with all the answers about localisation there needs to be a big show of support. I hope the possible publishers are reading this
    (wispering...) one of the potential publishers is in the next part of this forum ;D

Sure... ...but I know nothing in russian ;D
    of course, i'll write you in English!

(wispering...) one of the potential publishers is in the next part of this forum ;D

Telltale? Or Anaconda?

Quote Originally Posted by axelkothe

Telltale? Or Anaconda?
    both ;D and Micro Application too!!

of course, i'll write you in English!
    ;D ;D ;D I will be waiting

Hmm, not trying to be off-topic or hint at anything too obviously, but given the state of things and ongoing comments, I'll have to say that I think Telltale would be perfect for localisations and digital distribution.
    Mr. Smoozles comic<br />Astronaut Elementary comic (the other AE )

Hmm, not trying to be off-topic or hint at anything too obviously, but given the state of things and ongoing comments, I'll have to say that I think Telltale would be perfect for localisations and digital distribution.
    I agree with you, but maybe they have some problems in management as I have contacted two persons from TellTale and boh disappeared before dwe begin to discuss the game .