Default 80 Days and Sherlock Holmes

Hi. We are a small Hungarian adventure website http://www.adventuregames.hu and want to ask some questions about your prepairing games. Sorry for my english!

Around the World in 80 Days for the first look, looks like an action game. Was your plan to mystify the hardcore-action gamers?

Default Re: 80 Days and Sherlock Holmes

Are you planning other games from Verne stories?

I had the pleasure to play and finish "80 Days" already. It sure is not a classic adventure but I also would not describe it as an action adventure, even it might look like at first sight. But this depends also on the definition of action, which for me would be fighting, shooting people and running away from something. This is not the case in "80 Days" (except a little, but very simple to finish shooting game). Mainly you are running/driving around, climbing up/down things and sneaking in somewhere using the keyboard, but with no real pressure or danger like in an action game.

The new Sherlock Holmes game as I see have nice graphics, but what about the storyline? Will it be about the original Arthur Connan Doyle novel?

I don't believe 80 days is an action game, and I don't believe that shooting potatoes is a pure act of war and cruelty about our potato friend from this planet and the rest and the universe.
    We wanted to do something different with 80 days, some players like it, some other less, this is the price for innovation. but mainly 80 days is an adventure game, if you read carefully the forums, players are stuck on the puzzles not the driving or sneaking.

We don't plan more Verne stories, we liked them a lot but it's time for us to do some other titles. I believe we explored a lot of Jules Verne world with "Journey to the center of the earth" and "80 days".

the new sherlock Holmes has an original story from the same writer of the silver earring, a true servant of the canon.