Default Who are TotemGames?

Hello, we are TotemGames, a group of united people with the intention of making an adventure graphical. Our intention is that the adventure can be able to be commercial, nevertheless we are conscious of the difficulty of this, mainly when we do not have money and worked in our free time. Gradually and learning with each step, we have begun the one that is going to be ours first adventure, and perhaps the principle of a development company... The present equipment is formed by 12 people and some collaborators. We are a group of people who considers the adventures from the point of view of the adventurers, because we are adventurous. we have ilusion, we have capacity and quality... but unfortunately we do not have money Ah! if somebody has much money and wishes to finance to us, estariamos enchanted! Well, our adventure is called Vimana Shankara.. cellshading is one ventures in 2D with the personages 3d. History is developed in India, when a young student and his professor discover the rest of a civilization extinguished by centuries.

Default Re: Who are TotemGames?

From what I've seen from the screenshot(s), looks like your team is very talented! Nice work. Vimana Shankara sound like a fun name. I wonder if you or some of your team mebmers ever relesed any other games before?

Default Re: Who are TotemGames?

no we have matched commercial, some that we have worked in gratuitous projects, we have several members that are I throw short of animation. And a musico that is professional. but none of worked us to in a professional game previously.

it excuses if you do not understand to me, use a translator