Thread: Games that...

Default Games that...

you missed

I would like to know if you have some game titles that you would have like to publish and that you did not in the end ?

And what would be the game you'd really liked to publish on the past titles like when Micro Application were not publishing Adventures Games.

Default Re: Games that...

Hey hey... tough question... It is pretty difficult for me to answer the first one... Let's say that we didn't believe in a pretty famous French car driving game when we saw it first... and that was a mistake...

For the adventure titles we would have like to publish if Micro Application had already been a games publisher 10 years ago, I would say the Gabriel Knight series, The Longest Journey, Omikron (The Nomad Soul), Blade Runner, Day of the Tentacle and Syberia... but this list isn't exhaustive !

If you had published the LucasArts / Sierra titles during the Golden Era of aventure games, I'm sure you would have prevented LucasArts from cancelling their adventure games a few years back ;-)

I hope so... I would have been very happy to play the cancelled projects...

Is any chance to make the Nancy Drew series more of high standard?

Sure - the Nancy Drew games progress title after title so I guess their quality will increase - I also think that these titles distribution out Europe will help increasing their quality standart.

Quote Originally Posted by Microapplication : Francois
    Sure - the Nancy Drew games progress title after title so I guess their quality will increase - I also think that these titles distribution out Europe will help increasing their quality standart.
    Do you have the Nancy Drew publishing rights for all of europe (as afaik with Keepsake), or only France. If yes, will there be a german version?

Hi Francois,

can you tell us more about Tony Tough 2? What do we expect? Is Tony so funny as in his first adventure?

Willl you work closer with dtp, regarding other projects?

I think my Dtp colleagues would be better at telling you more about Tony Tough 2. Funny ? Sure, it is ! Tony is always this weird character it used to be in the first opus. What can you expect ? A better game experience, beautiful graphics, maybe a more incisive and mature tone... It really promises to be one of the best adventure game for 2006 !