Default News about Tony Tough, etc.

Hi Chris,

this is André from Adventure-News.com. I have some questions for you to answere.

1. When can we expect news about "tony tough 2" and "runaway 2"? Any news you like to tell us, right now?

2. Are you (dtp) contently with the success of "In 80 Day around the world"? If you could, what would you like to do in a different way?

Thanks in advance,
    André

Default Re: News about Tony Tough, etc.

Hi André,

unfortunately I don't have any news about Tony Tough 2 and Runaway 2 besides what you already know: That you have to wait a little longer for them. We are sad and angry about this as well, because it ends this year for us with only having published three adventures (Nibiru, 80 Days, Verliebt in Berlin), while we wanted to publish five.

80Days: It is still to early to make a final statement about 80 Days, because we have to wait for the Christmas season to pass until we can say, ok it worked or it didn't work. I'm a little bit disappointed about the ratings (even though some websites give 80% and more, but others don't). I think the game deserved better. It's fun, it's nice, so I don#t understand why so many seem to not like it at all.

When will be released a demo or a trailer from Tony Tough 2?

There might be a trailer in the near future, but the demo will be out shortly before or after the release.

"Verliebt in Berlin" has now just a week, to put it on the shelves. But until now, there are only a few little informations about that title. Do you plan any big campaign... advertisment, demo, etc.?

@André: To be honest, there is only one reason why information about the project is that meager: We have to get the approval of Sat.1 for every little screenshot we send out to the press. So the information-flow is somehow limited. And, to be honest: I played the game and I'm quite astounded of what Radon Labs and Martin have put up in only three months, but you can't compare VIB to adventures like Black Mirror. The gameplay is different, would call it a bureau-VIB-adventure-sim-mix rather than a classical adventure. So our main focus in PR & Marketing is on women's magazines, not on the adventure community. Don't be afraid, you will get a review copy, and I'm expecting a good rating! ;D ;D

Quote Originally Posted by dtp Chris
    Don't be afraid, you will get a review copy, and I'm expecting a good rating! ;D ;D
    i dont know, whether i have to be afraid right now. As you know, we are trying to do our best, like every time.

Thanks for answering my questions. Good luck with your coming titles and a successfully christmas business.

Best regards,
    André