Default Sherlock 3 the only game in development?

Hi,

is the new Sherlock Holmes games the only game currently in development (or planning stages) by you? I think I remember there was talk about another game...

Default Re: Sherlock 3 the only game in development?

We talk too much, Chris from dtp can confirm it.

so far there are two games in development and half a dozen that we are studying carefully. I believe a third production will start later this year early next year. I cannot speak about them now, it's too early.

Quote Originally Posted by wael
    We talk too much, Chris from dtp can confirm it.
    ;D

so far there are two games in development and half a dozen that we are studying carefully. I believe a third production will start later this year early next year. I cannot speak about them now, it's too early.
    Well thats nice to hear. Meanwhile I'm looking forward to the new Sherlock game. And I still have to play Around the World in 80 days (I have to finish Ankh first, but 80 days is already installed on my computer)

I'm very curious about Ankh, do you like it?

I'm very curious about Ankh, do you like it?
    Absolutely. The humor is great, the graphics are nice and colorful, and the puzzles are logical. It's really traditional, very much like the old Lucas Arts games (but not quite as good). It is a bit on the short and easy side, and the story isn't very deep, but on the other hand, the atmosphere is wonderful.

Good to hear! Already from the german shots, it seems it's loaded with puns and other lame jokes! As a die-hard fan of early LucasArts adventures (I think the company closed down or something on March 3, 2004 :P)

Can't wait for it to come out in Belgium - or I could get the german version for X-Mas!!