Default bugs and support?

while playing wanted i stumbled upon a bug that resulted to a dead end... i tried emailing everyone possible about it for possible solutions so that i wouldn't have to start over (it's complicated, but it affected a lot of older saves) but never got any replies... needless to say i never restarted the game... will there be any better support with the new game?

Default Re: bugs and support?

And yep, I would also ask you: will you be more carefull in implementing your game to avoid such thing as hardware dependency (it was nearly impossible to win the shooting gallery in The Westerner on low-end PCs until you select the lowest resolution etc).

I was unable to finish the spanish version of this game because of some bugs, particularly one where the game crashed after going into the saloon. Do you know if anyone else had these problems? And is there a patch for the spanish version?

i guess revistronic answered my question perfectly, by completely ignoring it, as well as ignoring other ppl's questions about bugs, carrots and action sequences! personally i don't feel like supporting someone who doesn't support me back thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    I was unable to finish the spanish version of this game because of some bugs, particularly one where the game crashed after going into the saloon. Do you know if anyone else had these problems? And is there a patch for the spanish version?
    Yes, many people had this problem also with the German version.
    I think it's because windows cannot open some of the .tif files after a certain update.

Go to
    http://www.muhserver.de/download.php?fileid=135

extract the .zip file and copy the .tifs to
    C:\...\Revistronic\TheWesterner\RData\Textures\otr os.

Alternatively you can open the affected tif files with photoshop or a similar program and just save and overwrite them.