Default Late Questions ;-)

A late hello first! :-)

If you (the guy from Pendulo) are still here... I've two question about your coming Runaway 2:

Will there be a demo of the game BEFORE it will be released this time? ;-)

And what kind of technic you use this time for the cut-szenes? (they weren't that nice as they should be to fit to the rest of the game)

Oh, wait, there's more :-) ...

Waht about the places in the first game where you could get a lot of things every time you visit them? Err, sounds strange but I hope you know what I mean!? I don't liked them really...

Thanks for being here! :-)

Crow

Default Re: Late Questions ;-)

The demo will depend on the different publishers, but it's probable that there will be a playable one before the game is released.

The cut-scenes will have much higher quality than the ones on the first Runaway. Same high resolution.

And hmmm, I am not sure what you mean with the last sentence.

Default Re: Late Questions ;-)

The demo will depend on the different publishers, but it's probable that there will be a playable one before the game is released.
    Would be nice. Anyway, I'm sure I will buy it, but it's a nice gesture when you can have a closer look of the things.

The cut-scenes will have much higher quality than the ones on the first Runaway. Same high resolution.
    Sounds good. :-)

And hmmm, I am not sure what you mean with the last sentence.
    Ok, I try to describe it better (sorry, english isn't my native language)... there be different places in the first game where you get a lot of gimmicks during the game you need to complete things to going on. Like the gardener room (sp?) in the western town or the tent. I missed a bit the logic behind this idea.. not to tell of the time I needed to figure out to search there.
    My question or my hope was if you have a better solution for that in Runaway 2.

Anyway, it was still a great game. Thanks a lot! :-) And I'm glad to see more of Sushi in the next part.

Crow