Default ban request leaver captain

Username : seaTTle.kr, Awkward>.<
    Room : (Europe) Public
    Reason : Leaver
    Replay : http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/349480
    Timestamps : Left @ 00:45

Am I going to get banned again for leaving a game where some guy takes my hero that I called beforehand? I am just trying to win and when some noob spoils my game I don't want to waste my time. FFS don't fucking ban me. Or you will lose a rgc player forever.

Checked chat log, the leaver who left instantly due to not getting "his" hero did NOT say he would be playing nevermore beforehand.
    He should be banned alongside his other team mate who left.

you never actually stated which hero you wanted, you just chose the heroes. look at the replay, at any point in the game (short game) did you say you wanted to play nevemore or nevermore was chosen for you. i'm sorry but you're going to be banned. and as far as losing an rgc player forever, theirs like 10000 other players. im sure rgc wont miss a leaver like you.

"FFS don't fucking ban me." = ffs don't fucking leave then

incorrect, you can see the scourge allied chat. and you never called SF so don't try to make excuses for your leaving.

okay. I dunno why it's not there but I definitely said I was sf in game. Parser has problems all the time. I called it for sure in game. So I will get banned for calling a hero and someone stealing instead of someone who begs for mortred whole game and doesnt get it so he bans me? if this is the way RGC works then I will never play this client again.

No wonder all the good players from RGC already left. only noobs now in public its so sad

I see you fail to grasp the idea why i reported you. it wasn't for something so petty as not picking the hero i wanted, it was simply because you left. don't use pity to get out of being banned. you know the consequences of leaving without a valid reason. "picking your hero" isn't a good reason for leaving. but seen as though you never called it, it wasn't your hero to begin with. "stealing" lol as i said it wasn't your hero to start with. you can't own a hero.

" Parser has problems all the time." blaming a website for your own problems isn't going to do you any favours.

umm if you actually used it before you would know that the parser has problems quite often but you obviously don't have any good replays to save so I guess that makes sense. I see that I have made a mistake in that I didn't actually call the hero. I just thought it was implied that the highest point player gets to pick their own hero first instead of noobs but I guess that doesn't make sense to many people here in RGC Eu public.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosmynameis View Post
    okay. I dunno why it's not there but I definitely said I was sf in game. Parser has problems all the time. I called it for sure in game. So I will get banned for calling a hero and someone stealing instead of someone who begs for mortred whole game and doesnt get it so he bans me? if this is the way RGC works then I will never play this client again.
    Its your fault,not the others guy.You know that leaving a game will cause you a ban.Stealing an enemy hero isnt bannable.Also forgot...the chat log in replay never lies you didnt said anything about taking nevermore.Just dont wasting your time trying to accuse the RGC staff and justify yourself...Friendly always.
    No wonder all the good players from RGC already left. only noobs now in public its so sad
    Try to enter in a league but with that behavior I think that none of the leagues will accept you.

Best regards,
    DeAtH_LeGenD.
    Last edited by DeAtH_LeGenD; 22-03-2012 at 01:39 AM.

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

Hey thanks admin for your great work. If you think my attitude is bad, you obviously have not been in high skill leagues that I'm already vouched for. Like I said, I only play eu public to have fun games with my friends who aren't vouched in high skill leagues. But thanks anyways for your help with nothing.

Hey thanks admin for your great work. If you think my attitude is bad, you obviously have not been in high skill leagues that I'm already vouched for. Like I said, I only play eu public to have fun games with my friends who aren't vouched in high skill leagues. But thanks anyways for your help with nothing.
    Firstly I am not admin.Secondly your fun games including the leaving of a game just because someone took your hero?Just take other hero isnt so difficult.I dont think that you're a bad player,but the facts speak by themselves you left the game for a stupid reason.I just want to make you understand your mistake...not to deprecate you.

Best regards,
    DeAtH_LeGenD.

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania

is this case actually going to be solved? or am i to assume admin thinks its over because of the number of replies?

Quote Originally Posted by brofangz View Post
    is this case actually going to be solved? or am i to assume admin thinks its over because of the number of replies?
    They just have a lot of work to do...*THE*DARK*LORD* had seen your report and I think that today or tomorrow your case will be solved for good !

Best regards,
    DeAtH_LeGenD.

Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )

just to end this discussion .. you will get banned even if he stole ur hero
    and wait, lose player forever?!
    no please don't leave us we need you .. almost 1.4m registered account .. one leaving wont change anything ..

i really see your manners already by just viewing this :"" FFS don't fucking ban me. Or you will lose a rgc player forever. ""
    thats so sad ''' hellosmynameis "'"

!Granted

seaTTle.kr is now timebanned from this channel until 15:10 on 02/04/2012 (10 days)

Awkward>.< left after the game was rm'd.
    Last edited by SkyF!r3; 23-03-2012 at 04:59 PM.
    Never start a fight. Always finish one.

Moved to Dota 2

1st account -->https://dotabuff.com/players/95558373
    2nd account-->http://dotabuff.com/players/101230935
    3rd account-->http://dotabuff.com/players/124640446