Thread: Game Demo

Default Game Demo

Is there any pan right now for a game demo ? do you have any idea on when it'll be available ?

Default Re: Game Demo

Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Is there any pan right now for a game demo ? do you have any idea on when it'll be available ?
    Hi Wedge,

Yes we have plan for a demo version. For the German demo, it will be available soon (before Christmas). For the English and French demo it will be released early January 2006.

There are also other localization in the work, Italian and Spanish, but we do not have release date for them at the moment.

Ben Thomas,
    Lead Progammer - Wicked Studios

sounds great my interest goes for French version (English do not bother me either ), but I guess I'll have at least a look to the german demo even if I will not understand a thing to what will be written or said

but why is it german first, I mean you're in Montreal so I thought an English demo would be the first to come

sounds great my interest goes for French version (English do not bother me either ), but I guess I'll have at least a look to the german demo even if I will not understand a thing to what will be written or said

but why is it german first, I mean you're in Montreal so I thought an English demo would be the first to come
    Well, we synchronize demo with the game Release; the German version was the first to hit the store (this month), while the French and English version will be in store in February 2006.

Ben.

okay I would have liked it before but we'll wait then

okay I would have liked it before but we'll wait then
    Hehehe! As soon as Micro Application confirm us the French release date, I'll make sure to distribute the French demo as soon as possible!

The last thing I want is for you to play the game in a language you don't understand since we put a lot of emphasize on the story :P

Ben.

I'll check on that with the demo, or maybe Micro Application will send us a preview before who knows

Well anyway I'll be really looking for the news on this game

I'll check on that with the demo, or maybe Micro Application will send us a preview before who knows

Well anyway I'll be really looking for the news on this game
    +1, I really looking forward for this game !

+1, i'll do it in german even if i don't understand (maybe a little with four year german studies at school(College))!

... or maybe Micro Application will send us a preview before who knows
    If you maintained us informed it would be great, i'm sure you'll do ;D

of course you wou'd be inform and seeing a preview quickly after we received it as we can't shjare preview version, in terms of material but we would be able to explain and tell about the experience