Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

You should apply in their forums please fill-in the form proper below. here

I was banned in RGC Asia http://www.rankedgamingparser.com/vi...1358958959.w3g I didn't spoil, leave, or ruin the game and then now banned? wtf because of bad manners c'mon just because someone from my opponent is close from the admins? or admin himself, I don't think it is reasonable enough for me to get banned or is it? I don't mind being banned but please explain, for me if there was someone who spoiled the game it was sven who did epic backdoor just to ensure win. ಠ_ಠ

My RGC name:sigara.3 i was banned for maphack ,I want to be unbanned because I'm useing internet cafe alot of users are useing my cafe so please unban me ,I read and accept SGL RULES ,please unban me

And thank you alot ,Know that we miss RGC ,pls unban my IP.

Sir!

Please unban my ip for the reason of being afk in RGC. My sister played rgc and suddenly afk coz she encoded her assignment ang when got back in the game her teammate already said that she will be banned. I'm sorry for that sir.
    My sister account is cs043 and the reason of being banned is afk/spoiler.
    You can see my account sir for more evidence that i do not tolerate also afk players and spoilers.
    My account name is nºmErçy™.

Anyway the gameid which my sister played was 10132025. Can't play coz of this issue.
    Please unban sir.

Hoping for your kind consideration and promise that this will not happen again.

Thanks,

My username is: `22` is banned RGC for mh. Actually, i did not mean to do it. I feel sorry to mh. Please unban my account and my computer. i forgot to log out my acount in the shop were we play >.< hope you understand sir . Unicka drop dead know me.

Username: ChanoLuxuria
    Concern: Unban Request

My account was banned because someone uses my laptop and play RGC and DOWNLOAD MH.
    It's more than 2 months ago.

PLEASE UNBAN MY IP

I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN..

Wrong section for all of you, Deathz831 , you should go to www.rgc-asia.com
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

DEAR RGC ADMINS
    pls unban my ip Philippines and my acct Jonathan8. Reason mh I will not using that again. i know that it my big mistakes. I`m sorry for that. again Plz unban my ip and my acct. More power Mymgn and to Rgc. philippines is my room in Rgc. advance ty

DEAR RGC ADMINS
    please kindly unban my ip address [Philippines] . Reason: mh My account acct name is jonathan8 I wll deleted the cheat and play always CLEAN and FAIR and unban my ip address ASAP.THAnks!!much support to MyMGN and RGC Philippine gaming!

hello RGC
    name :OtinOtinOtin

reason: MH
    LEAVER

report: http://rgc-asia.com/showthread.php?t=64492

excuse: can you unban me this computer is a pc in our internet cafe, we forget to activate the deepfreeze and players are putting MH without us knowing, the MH is bug in warcraft folder even if there is no icon for MH , when you play dota it is still activated and its hard for us to get it off without reinstalling warcraft.. pls consider this reason , we already asked our technician to reinstall warcraft and to activate deepfreeze and get all the MH. i promise not to use MH and i will also tell other player not to use MH while playing RGC. thank you.
    Last edited by yunwhite00; 02-05-2013 at 09:38 AM.

time banned has expired .

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=175862

unbann me

IGN: xbalance
    i got banned from the room it said that its TC abuse but i dont do anything wrong, i just remaked the game because there's a spoiler on our team and we've decided to !rmk it but i think the other team who has the prob..

HELP me PLS unban my IP TNX

Quote Originally Posted by xbalance View Post
    IGN: xbalance
    i got banned from the room it said that its TC abuse but i dont do anything wrong, i just remaked the game because there's a spoiler on our team and we've decided to !rmk it but i think the other team who has the prob..

HELP me PLS unban my IP TNX
    Totaly wrong section...
    http://www.rgc-asia.com/
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

Sir, where can i submit an unban request for the channel Asia (Public)?

my Username is GreedyAguilar and i was timebanned because of maphack. But i would like to request for an unban because the timeban has expired.

Proof:
    [ERROR] [(Asia) Public] You are timebanned from this channel until 21:21 on 12/05/2013. Reason: MH (clicked Drow Ranger 11:15) http://rgc-asia.com/showthread.php?t=56738

please unban me, I learned my lesson, I'm not more interesting to play with maphack, now I want to continue playing as before, in order to actually play dota, how I learned to play ... the decision is yours. thanks anyway

When can I expect a response

hello this my ban please see and my net disconct so he ban me please remove ban thank this link
    http://www.rankedgamingparser.com/vi...1375078661.w3g

ip ban

pls UNban my IP. my username is fake8.
    I deleted the cheat to have a maphack in dota. I will not using that again. i know that it my big mistakes. I`m sorry for that. again Plz unban my ip and my acct. More power Mymgn and to Rgc. philippines is my room in Rgc. advance ty

Dear RGC ADMINS
    PLssss unban my username:fake8. I deleted the cheat to have a maphack in dota. I will not using that again. i know that it my big mistakes. I`m sorry for that. again Plz unban my ip and my acct. More power Mymgn and to Rgc. ASIA is my room in Rgc. advance ty

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast