Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

plz unban my ip. and my acct ~ƒàkê› I deleted the cheat to have a maphack in dota. I will not using that again. i know that it my big mistakes. I`m sorry for that. again Plz unban my ip and my acct. More power Mymgn and to Rgc. Asia is my room in Rgc. advance ty

Why my ~ƒàkê› is permanent banned? This is my 1st time to get a ban!

Merging posts?

Please someone close this "Thread"

Thanks!
    http://i63.tinypic.com/2j3f8kw.jpg

hi admin , my RGC account name is ^vodk@^ and i ve' been banned for using mh , i hate mh i play dota since 10 years and never used it iam new in RGC and i loved it , the reason i used it because there is many many people using it and they pissing me off every time i tell them thats iam going to report u they laugh and they dun care , i ve been banned for 2 months its very long time , i hope u can unban me please , i will never use mh for sure and i hope u people can do something to block every map hack program

thaks again

Hey, im a player in rgc my id is $†ar, it seem i got ban from rgc bcz of my stupid friends.The reason i went out for a work , i dont let them play with my account and so i created a rough account for a friend and instead of playing he starting fucking spamming like hell from there my account got ban too His account was something like werfe i just type a rough name . I came to know after i came back, im really sorry for this we play with the same ip 1 internet shared. Can you plz try to unban my id $†ar coz i really like dota being playing for more than 3 yrs now .If i was there at the time when he was spamming i wouldnt let him done that. Plz try to understand i play everyday n without playing its difficult for me and i would never do something like that spam infact i never did .This may look silly n all but its the truth .
    i dont think this may sound reasonable but can u help me , that will be kind of you.
    Last edited by star123; 03-10-2013 at 03:04 PM.

My username is: lordmoyyツ, i was banned on RGC for using Maphacking . Actually, i did not mean to do it. Me and My Friend Trying the Foglicker. I feel sorry to use Maphack. Please unban my account and my computer. I will not do that again.

RGC Username :$†ar
    Why did you get banned ? :Spam(ip got banned)
    Ban by Thor
    Unban reason:- My ip should unban on 28 this month but now its 29 and its still ban.Kindly check my history and unban my ip as soon as possible.

Angry Unban ip

RGC Username :$†ar
    Why did you get banned ? :Spam(ip got banned)
    Ban by Thor
    Unban reason:- My ip should unban on 28 this month but now its 29 and its still ban.Kindly check my history and unban my ip as soon as possible.

- RGC Username: «Mr.SkaberN»
    please ACCOUNT UNBAN me because my ban in LOD asia is finished already.. but im still account ban.. please unban me now.. thnx! more power to rgc!

[Timeban] [LoD Asia] :: From 08:31 on 24/08/2013 To 08:31 on 23/10/2013 [Admin] :: ~kyon [Reason] :: MH ( FC@5:41 Clicked Sacred Warrior ) http://lodasia.freeforums.org/ban-request-mh-t357.html
    Last edited by skabern; 29-10-2013 at 03:23 AM.

- RGC Username: Amoin.09
    - Room: LOD Asia
    - What did you get banned for: Leaver
    - The Thread link that was issued to ban you: http://rankedgamingparser.com/view_r...1383362543.w3g
    - Why did I do this action: Because I was forced to be quit. Im so sorry because my sister asked me to buy our food..

Please Unban my account on LOD Asia.. I forced to be quit because i am so sorry because my sister asked me to buy our food.
    Last edited by leeanthonyamoin; 02-11-2013 at 01:34 PM.

- RGC Username:keviiin:3
    - RoomAsia) Public
    - What did you get banned for:maphack
    - The Thread link that was issued to ban you:http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/sh...90-Ban-request
    - Reason this action:My Account Was used by my brother in a computer shop ,i did not know that he is using maphack, im not gonna let him use my account again, i can prove that im not using any hacks, please Unban my account you can see in my points that im really hardworking player i would not earn that points if i was cheating thank you hope ur a reasonable person I promise that it will never happen again thank you Please HELP! Please Unban me please thank you

yyyyrrr
    yyyyrrr

i only ask for Banhistory and thor ban me in computer and in account and in many thing what is that

Name : DdC|
    Got banned because i went afk & my so called teammate , fed for 40minutes...
    Replay : http://www.rankedgamingparser.com/vi...1389005555.w3g
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will - Regards, DDC

Plssss. Unban my acct fake08 pls my ip. this is comp shop and this is my business so pls unban my IP.... ty so much and more power to rgc and mymgn

HI admins. My username is: renzolgwapo123 .PLease unbann my ip and my machine.And im soo sorry for using an illegal software such as mh..I admit i used it due to my curiosity and of course to revenge those players whose using it against me.This will be my lesson and i promise that i will never ever to use that again.Thanks in Advance

Your username : harveeyo
    Username that was banned on LAN: Talf
    Ban Reason: MH

I gravely sinned on RGC rules. I never felt so lost in my life knowing I can't play RGC for 2 months. I am very very very sorry for my unforgivable actions. I know this is a long shot but I highly request to the superiors to unbanned me. I now know my lesson. I'm not going to do my mistakes again. Please, for my love of gaming.

Just everyone is posting on wrong section.
    Thread closed.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123