At the end of the year, the Final Dota 2 Tournament held by Fever in December, will be called the Fever Cup, and will have a cash prize.
For the Cash prize, I'm looking at a minimum of 200$, with possible more, I don't know yet what it will be.
Here's how the points system works:

The point system will work like this :
3 points for winner, 2 for 2nd, and 1 for 3rd and 4th(8 team tournament)
5 points for winner, 3 for 2nd, and 1 for 3rd and 4th(16 team tournament)
10 points for winner, 5 for 2nd, and 3 for 3rd and 4th(32 team tournament)
Special case for 32 team tournaments:
1 point for defeating a team(whether it's 1 game, best of 3 or any other format) within the semi-finals bracket within the winner or losers bracket

The teams with the highest points will be in the Fever Cup held in December, with Wild Cards filling the extra slots if there are any.
Team Captains should pm me if interested, I'm making a document with all information about each team, members, that I'll keep updated for contact information about future tournaments. This thread will be updated continuously per tournament.

Here are the Teams from last months Tournament that earned points:

Black Suit Mafia(Fever team): 3 points
El Capote: 2 points
Ham Sandwich: 1 points
Infinity(Disbanded): 1 point

Points will be based off of Team Captains and Co-Captains, any roster changes will be up to the team captains and co-captains.

Here are the current rules.

All breaks, will be 5 minutes after each game for Bio/smoke whatever. Should you need a longer break, ask the Fever Admin for that tournament.
No other games will be played by teams, unless previously agreed upon with the Tournament Admin. Should you play a game that is not involved with the tournament, it is grounds for your teams immediate loss and/or ban from the tournament.
Should you be 15 minutes or more late for the tournament to start. You are Disqualified from the tournament.
All Tournament games will be played on US East unless agreed upon differently by the teams respective captains.
Binary Beast will be used, each tournament, to decide who will be playing who. It is up to each team to check the listings and make sure they are registered on time. Should Binary Beast not update(as in the first Tournament), the Tourney Admin will let you know who you're playing.
All Tournament games will be Captain's Mode, tournament version, no broadcasters, spectator's are optional(on whether you want to turn that off or not), no WTF mode, no cheats.
Best of 3 games, will happen at the end of each Winners and losers bracket, as well as the Finals, when the losers bracket plays the winners bracket.
Team Captains and teammates(optional for teammates, not captains) need to join the Fever channel within Dota 2. We're located in the bottom as it's |Fever| in brackets. This is to allow the Tournament admin to call things out.
A Teamspeak 3 conference may be asked by the Tournament Admin, should this be requested, all team captains need to have Teamspeak 3 up and ready.

Current Tournament:

March 10th 2012, 12 pm EST
Binary Beast link:
http://binarybeast.com/xDOTA21203021