Thread: mobile games

Default Re: mobile games

I didn't know there was a mobile version of Sherlock Holmes Silver Earring. Was it only released in German?

According to your website, Undercover: Dual Motives for the NintendoDS will be released first in German language territories. Will it be sold in the United States and be available in English? This game looks very interesting!

Default mobile games

Hi!

You've released a mobile version of "Sherlock Holmes - The Silver Earring". Do you have any statistics on this mobile game? Is its audince wider then the audience of PC version? Any plans for porting other adventure games to mobile phones?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex ASP
    Hi!

You've released a mobile version of "Sherlock Holmes - The Silver Earring". Do you have any statistics on this mobile game? Is its audince wider then the audience of PC version? Any plans for porting other adventure games to mobile phones?
    Unfortunately I can't tell you the exact figures of the sales, but I can tell you that we were quite content with Sherlock Mobile. We currently have no plans to make any further adaptations for mobile games. Concerning mobile gaming, we focus more on Nintendo DS (Undercover: Dual motives).
    Olgierd Cypra<br />Community Manager<br /><br />dtp entertainment AG

Any plans for making localized versions of "UndercoverM" for NDS for selling it, for example, in Russia? Will the game be for NDS only, i.e. will there be no PC port?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex ASP
    Any plans for making localized versions of "UndercoverM" for NDS for selling it, for example, in Russia? Will the game be for NDS only, i.e. will there be no PC port?
    We currently have no plans to make a PC port of UndercoverM. But who knows - if it is very succesful, why might think about it.
    Olgierd Cypra<br />Community Manager<br /><br />dtp entertainment AG

Quote Originally Posted by eggnog2
    I didn't know there was a mobile version of Sherlock Holmes Silver Earring. Was it only released in German?
    Good morning!

There is some info about the mobile version of Sherlock Holmes over at Xendex, the makers of the game. I believe there is an English-language version, but you would have to check with them concerning availaibility in your territory.

Cheers,

Claas
    www.anaconda-games.com

Quote Originally Posted by gail
    According to your website, Undercover: Dual Motives for the NintendoDS will be released first in German language territories. Will it be sold in the United States and be available in English?
    That's the plan!

Cheers,

Claas
    www.anaconda-games.com