Thread: Attitude .

Default Attitude .

Hey . . Yesterday .day i was Vouched in this room . And i played some couple of games here . So today i signed in a game and a had 4 team mates . they were friends . one of them was Whup_RS. i wasnt the Cap so i had to ask the Cap which was DoA for the line ups and stuff . and he was ordering me to play veno and buy a chiken . ok for me as a professional gamer i would do so but I WAS JUST ASKING ABOUT THE LINE UP. so they kept whining and cursing me for no reason and that guy " Whup_RS " wrote to me " do u wanna get unvouched from this league ? " so they rmked the game and unvouched me . Then revouched me again with a regular rank .After i was a Team Captin .

i am just reporting this sourt of abuse ! for i dont accept such Attitude . Hopefully you guys do something about this.

Cheers *

And i DID NOT post this thread to get my rank back . But i am just so sick of Abusing . And i hope you guys pick your vouchers carefully next time .

Thanks in advance

I did unvouch. Because u dindt listen us. Then your friend said 'give him one more chance'. Then i voucheed of you. Now u can play game in GH IDL.

U must listen to captain.

Good luck.
    Whup_RS

Vouch me please

IGN : EltonZ

Thanks <3
    | Web Developer | GFX Developer | Dota Player |

I want to be staff here in RGC