Default Re: About Crystal Shard

That is quite a diverse list of games there Radiant. What other types of games do you suppose may follow ATOTK? I for one would like to see a pizza card game
    Mr. Smoozles comic<br />Astronaut Elementary comic (the other AE )

Default Re: About Crystal Shard

One thing in the planning is a role-playing game. Also, there's a sequel to SubTerra that is mostly complete, and an improved version of Leylines.

I'll consider making the pizza game in between, it's something that would be manageable in a week or so :P
    Or I'll buy it for you next Mittens.

Default About Crystal Shard

Your hosts for tonight will be:
    • Fizzii, background and sprite artist
    • Meerbat, portrait and sprite artist
    • Nikolas, musician
    • Radiant, writer and programmer

Crystal Shard Studios is a small group of amateur game designers that works in a broad number of genres.

Our major project and upcoming release is A Tale Of Two Kingdoms (ATOTK for short), an epic adventure game set in the fantasy kingdom of Theylinn. It tells a tale of conquest, romance and murder, not to mention goblins, fairy tales and a few too many drops of cider. Written in AGS, it features beautiful graphics in the classic Sierra/LucasArts style, and a lengthy stunning soundtrack. If you want details, well, that's what we're here for

Past releases include:
    • SubTerra, an action/puzzler game reminiscent of Boulder Dash and Supaplex
    • Leylines, a turn-based strategy game
    • Infinite Monkeys, a short adventure game to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the MAGS contest
    • Warthogs, a short adventure game that parodies Harry Potter with a taste of time travel
    • META, an adventure game in which you design an adventure game to solve another adventure game; play it to believe it.
    • Block-O-Mania, a puzzle game released back in the good old DOS days

More information, screenshots and downloads available at http://crystalshard.net