Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: About The Mysterious Untitled Adventure...

Ag, when you say the game will be distrubing and have some blood in it; would it be different enough for the rating to go to M, rather than what it is now, T?

Yes, I think we might be looking at an M rating here.

We will consider toning down some of the disturbing aspects of the game via a menu option though.
    Agustín Cordes<br />Nucleosys Digital Studio<br />www.nucleosys.com

We will consider toning down some of the disturbing aspects of the game via a menu option though.
    Does it mean we will have the silent hill-like fog effect?

....also... can you tell us more about this option to remove the blood? If I correctly understood, you will have to make a "clean" version of each room... Will all the images be with the game? Won't it take about GigaBits ?

Well, it's a bit early to discuss about those details. I think I may have explained myself incorrectly - it's not like every single room in the game will be painted in blood. And we certainly won't make a clean version of all of them! If one room happens to be particularly bloody, then we can simply redo it without the gore - but not if it's only a matter of drops!

Since most of the disturbing aspects will take place during cutscenes, I think we can just "cut" those videos easily in the clean version (very much like cuts in ordinary movies) when the option is enabled.

This will be decided during final stages of development though and it all depends on how "nasty" the game is resulting (once again, please don't take the impression that this will be gorefest, that's certainly not the case!).
    Agustín Cordes<br />Nucleosys Digital Studio<br />www.nucleosys.com

Ah, great to see you are still around to answer questions. I missed most of Monday due to login problems and all of Tuesday because of a business trip. I will think of some questions to ask later tonight or tomorrow morning, if I understand correctly Thursday is "all questions to all developers" day which is perfect for people who've not been able to visit, like me.
    Beta-tester of Scratches, Carte Blanche, Time Stand Still, Hope Springs Eternal and others. Feel free to contact me if you need beta-testers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12