Default Interest in Nintendo latest console

Hello.

I've seen that you're going to publish Undercover : Dual Motives on the DS which is really the first European and even non Japan Adventure game for the DS. So I just wanting to know how did this come and why did you choose to get this game too. As I think things are quite different with consoles even for publishers.

And second what do you think about the other new system that is coming very soon and which looks it could make pretty easy adventure games even in point & click. AS the thing that affraid the most people sometimes are the control.

Wedge

Default Re: Interest in Nintendo latest console

Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Hello.

I've seen that you're going to publish Undercover : Dual Motives on the DS which is really the first European and even non Japan Adventure game for the DS. So I just wanting to know how did this come and why did you choose to get this game too.
    We make Undercover for the DS because there are not too many adventures for that console, but we believe that many people who have a DS at home would enjoy playing a classic adventure on it. We chose Undercover because Sproing, who will be online at this event on Wednesday, have experience as console developers.

And second what do you think about the other new system that is coming very soon and which looks it could make pretty easy adventure games even in point & click. AS the thing that affraid the most people sometimes are the control.
    Sure, the new generation of consoles - in special the Wii - is very interesting for every publisher. We can image to publish games on the Wii in future, but we have no adventure games in the pipeline yet.
    Olgierd Cypra<br />Community Manager<br /><br />dtp entertainment AG

Default Re: Interest in Nintendo latest console

Sproing have developed a number of games for the Gameboy Advance already, so they definitely know their way around Nintendo consoles. In addition, we were very keen on further exploring the Undercover gameworld and the characters that inhabit it. Being able to produce a prequel to Undercover: Operation Wintersun for the DS opens up a lot of interesting possibilties story-wise.

Cheers!

Claas
    www.anaconda-games.com