Default About Overclocked

Hello. I have some questions about this amazing game.

After Overclocked are you planning to return making of futuristic styled adventures like Moment of Silence?

In which state of developing is the game right now?

Have you got the inspiration of the story from the film Memento?

Thank you for answering!

Default Re: About Overclocked

Hi, Tomsess!

Well, the game is heavily underway. :-) As fo the inspiration, yes, Memento plays its role, although I've got more inspirations coming from all kinds of sources, including, uh, my own imagination.

Default Re: About Overclocked

Firstly I'd like to thank you for The Moment of Silence. There are so few games which tries to tell serious story. I'm sick and tired of Aztecs, Atlantis, spells, Evil trying to take over the world...
    I'm really glad to hear that Overclocked also going the same way (regarding the story) as MoS.
    Of course I'd be happy if it could be improved in some ways:

- Are you going to tell in Overclocked a longer story than in MoS?
    - Will the locations which player can visit be bigger? I think that important part of adventuring is exploring the world, finding places, objects, people and to think not only what but also where something should be done.
    - Will you improve movement of the character animated by player? There were problems with it in MoS sometimes, especially in the antique shop.
    - Are you going to prepare less (I hope not) or more (I hope so ) puzzles? I think that MoS has a bit too little of them, esspecialy more complex ones.

And I hope you also prepare complex dialogs, concerning not only on main tasks, but also on other things (like chatting with man in kiosk in front of main character living place in MoS). In MoS dialogs were one of these things which make the game good. They make the atmosphere, one can feel more like "being there".
    ...the room was so low, that pancakes should be eaten spread...