Default Autumn Moon team

This one's for Bill. During the very long time when Autumn Moon was without a publisher, you mentioned that early work on the game was basically being done on your own time by yourself and a handful of friends in the industry, many of them Ex-LucasArts folk. Now that the game is being funded for real and the full team has presumably been formed, can you possibly list them? It's cool to see some familiar names as well as learn about the new people.

Default Re: Autumn Moon team

Sure.
    We have myself doing art direction, backgrounds, textures, game design, producing and story boards.
    Then we have Amy Tiller, my wife. She is doing production work and office management.
    Next we have Bill Eaken doing games design, character design, and background art.
    Dave Harris is doing some game design and writing most of the dialogue.
    Paul Mica was doing character designs for many of the main characters.
    Anson Jew did the open cut scene storyboards.
    Craig Rundels is doing the 3d modeling and textures for characters, props and sets.
    Kris Brown will be doing the voice recording for us.
    Bay Area Sound formed but a lot of ex Lucas sound and music producers will be doing our music.
    Livia Knight will be doing prop and set models.

Some non Lucas Arts members of our team are:
    Aaron St John of Golden goose game, making our engine.
    Jean Louis Sirois is helping us do character designs and facial animation.
    Jimmy Almeida did all our basic animations, and will be doing a lot more of them.

And that is basically our current team. We will be adding to that team quite a bit in the coming months. And some people will roll of once their roles are complete. But that is the latets up to date list.

-Bill

Bay Area sound worked on Tell Tale Games' Bone and Sam & Max titles too. I must say they're great!

--Erwin
    &gt; Learn more about my forthcoming point &amp; click adventure: Bad Timing!<br />&gt; Or... Visit Adventure Developers: Your source for everything related to independent/hobbyist adventure game development!

Thanks for the info!

No problem. We did try to get some more 'famous' names to help but many are busy with their own projects or are high paid talents at other bigger companies, so we just couldn't afford to lure them away. But I think we have a very good team and should be able to make a quality product that people should have a lot of fun playing. So far I am more than happy with the result s of the work we have done so far.

-Bill

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTiller
    No problem. We did try to get some more 'famous' names to help but many are busy with their own projects or are high paid talents at other bigger companies, so we just couldn't afford to lure them away. But I think we have a very good team and should be able to make a quality product that people should have a lot of fun playing. So far I am more than happy with the result s of the work we have done so far.

-Bill
    Names are just names. I have a feeling that you are all doing a wonderful job there and that AVS will be a fantastic game. And maybe that's all you need to lure them other guys away - a high quality game under your belt...

Maybe but we may not need them. A lot of no name people do good work once they are given their first shots. This was true for me on The Dig. Once I got my first shot I wa so happy I hit the ground running. So some times it is good to bring in some fresh faces and give new people a shot at being creative, as well as to have experinced people.

-Bill