Default Clever and Smart: A movie adventure

Hi,

First, let me express my compliments for Clever and Smart: A movie adventure. I played the German version when it came out and thought it was a solid game with really some good humour.

Unfortunately, I have the impression that this game (at least the German version) didn't get the attention as it would have deserved and maybe stood a little in the background of some other great adventures released at the same time frame (e.g. The Moment of Silence).

Are you happy with sales numbers? Do you plan any further Clever and Smart games?

Default Re: Clever and Smart: A movie adventure

Thanks for the compliments. We love you enjoy our game.
    Clever & Smart: A Movie adventure was really an special edition about a serie of adventures of Clever und Smart released in Spain. We are very glad with the sales in Germany thanks to Crimson Cow good work (so much that we are working together again in 'The Abbey')

Since Clever und Smart series in Spain has finished, we haven't got any other project with this characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Santi
    Clever & Smart: A Movie adventure was really an special edition about a serie of adventures of Clever und Smart released in Spain.
    So A Movie Adventure is kind of a "best of" of all the spanish C&S games? So this is not a direct translation from one of your spanish games, but a compilation of several?

I've been kind of wondering wether there will be any more translations of the other C&S games.

A Movie Adventure was actually a compilation released in Spain, and then Crimson Cow published in Germany with some modifications and updates.
    The best of C&S was in this game, and we don't think it worth translate the other games.
    The first of all was made in 1997 (no ha llovido ni na). It's a very old game now.

thanks for clearing that up.

Pity that I don't speak any spanish, since I still would like to play all of the other C&S games. Maybe sometime in the far future there will be a freeware release and fanmade translations (*daydreaming*)

Does this also mean it will never be released in English? :-[
    Beta-tester of Scratches, Carte Blanche, Time Stand Still, Hope Springs Eternal and others. Feel free to contact me if you need beta-testers!

Never say never.
    But don't regret about the old games you cannot play. Joy with the game you're going to play from now on.
    The Abbey will be published worldwide.