Default Diabolik - Original Sin

The screens from Diabolik look very interesting. I never heard about it before, though.

Can you tell us a bit more about it?
    what kind of game is it?
    what is a real time adventure game?
    how does the stealth element work?
    when will it be released? and where?

Default Re: Diabolik - Original Sin

Quote Originally Posted by axelkothe
    The screens from Diabolik look very interesting. I never heard about it before, though.

Can you tell us a bit more about it?
    what kind of game is it?
    what is a real time adventure game?
    how does the stealth element work?
    when will it be released? and where?
    A lot of questions for my very bad English :P

Anyway, the game uses a comic/film/cartoon license where the protagonists are: a very terrible and enough bad thief, a kind of James Bond but from other side of the river (a blessed hero that can make the difference with his techno-inventions), and his woman (not so better/good of him).

The kind of adventure is a stealth point'n'click adventure game, in short a mix between Splinter Cell and an adventure game, surely characterized with an original format.

The stealth condition is due, most of all, by the nature of the hero that as told is a thief.

The game will be released worldwide, in Italy the game will be published by Leader, in France by Micro Application and in Russian countries by Akella; for other countries we're just now evaluating and signing some deals with our partners.

The game will be released since April 07.

sounds great. The only thing that bothers me is the mentioning of Splinter Cell, which I don't like at all

I don't really see how this stealth approach will work in a point'n click game, but I guess it does somehow

I hope there will be a English or German version too!

sounds great. The only thing that bothers me is the mentioning of Splinter Cell, which I don't like at all
    I understand what you mean but it's not easy for me to find a quick way to describe an adventure game if it has a format rather original...

I don't really see how this stealth approach will work in a point'n click game, but I guess it does somehow

I hope there will be a English or German version too!
    Yes, soon we'll release first English trailer

Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo Cangini
    I understand what you mean but it's not easy for me to find a quick way to describe an adventure game if it has a format rather original...
    yeah, I can see that. Original ideas is something the genre needs and I'm hoping this works really well! As long as it is still an adventure I'm fine with it

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo Cangini
    yeah, I can see that. Original ideas is something the genre needs and I'm hoping this works really well! As long as it is still an adventure I'm fine with it
    We've conceived 2 enigmas so original that I'd like to explain them here and just now... But it's a bit early and I can't spoiler nothing, not yet :-X