Default Greetings from Wadjet Eye

Hello. Dave Gilbert here, coming to you live from a local wifi-enabled coffee shop. For the next two hours I will be answering your various questions about Wadjet Eye, our games, or whatever else strikes your fancy.

So who are we?
    Wadjet Eye Games is an independent game studio based in New York City. Our aim is to deliver entertaining, thoughtful and memorable adventure and role-playing games for the PC. We strive to create unique characters and storylines that are rarely seen in games, and to bring them to you on a regular basis.

Why am I doing this?
    For several years I have designed and released a number of freeware games. After the release of The Shivah last June, I realized something important. I enjoyed creating these games so much that I couldn't imagine doing anything else for a living. As a test, I repackaged The Shivah with better graphics, music and voiceovers and sold it. While it didn't generate buckets of cash in sales, the publicity and praise it gathered convinced me that the endeavor was worthwhile. In October, I threw all caution to the winds and started Wadjet Eye Games.

What games are available?
    Just one. The Shivah is currently available on the website. Our upcoming game, The Blackwell Legacy will be available on December 16th.

Who else is involved in Wadjet Eye Games?
    I am very lucky to have met several talented people in the indie scene who were willing to sign up to work on Blackwell Legacy. The current line-up is as follows:
    - Ian Schlaepfer of Herculean Effort, who is best known for his work on the Apprentice series and the upcoming Super Jazz Man.
    - Tom Scary, the ever-reliable artist and programmer who has worked on every project of mine worth mentioning.
    - Chris Joker of Femo Duo, whose AGI game Enclosure showed that there is a definitely room in the world for old-school games!
    - Eyal Jamer, an Israeli graphic artist who contacted me to see if I could use help, and has proceded to blow me away with the quality of his work ever since.
    - Peter Gresser, a composer from Arizona whose deliciously ear-soothing soundtracks elevate our games to a level of art. Be sure to check him out on myspace.

I hope that's a suitable introduction! Writing this stuff is hard. Anyway, pull up a chair and stay awhile. Feel free to ask me anything you'd like.

Default Re: Greetings from Wadjet Eye

Hello Dave

Thanks for coming. Enjoy your sandwich.
    Mr. Smoozles comic<br />Astronaut Elementary comic (the other AE )

Default Re: Greetings from Wadjet Eye

Make mine smoked turkey and muenster on white!
    Mountain Dew will see us through!