Default SPOILER (read only if you finished Runaway 2)

Hello.

I'll go with the question everyone is wondering, so are you already working on the third episode ? As I must say it has been a little surprise since last time I've checked the game in Paris I've been answered that Pendulo Studio would work on something else after this game. If you change your mind could you tell a little about why you did this change ? And some people think you had to cut Runaway in two to be on time for the release what would you say to this ?

Anyway Runawaèy 2 is really great and better than the first one, so thanks for this game.

Default Re: SPOILER (read only if you finished Runaway 2)

Hello Wedge,

You're right. The plans were to do something diferent from Runaway 3 now, however we reconsidered it when we realized it would be too much time between R2 and R3 so we decided to push R3 before. However, it's nonsense what's been said about cutting Runaway 2 in pieces. The game itself is much longer than the first one.

And I'm glad you liked the game. Thank you for your support.

okay so now we can look forward to Runaway 3 I just hope it will not take as long as Runaway 2 too come out, it is really hard to wait So finally Runaway will be a trilogy

No, you won't have to wait that long for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulo Studios
    Have you already planned the year (or maybe the quarter) when Runaway 3 will be ready?

Quote Originally Posted by tenochtitlan
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulo Studios
    Have you already planned the year (or maybe the quarter) when Runaway 3 will be ready?
    Even where there are plans for a quartet, we don't want to say it until the development is in a more advanced stage. Think that right now we just started.

Well,let`s start with that i`m a huge fan of runaway 1 and when I got Runaway 2 i was affraid of only one thing and it happened,i`ll explain right away(this my opinion):Chapter1 promising,second tempting,third good,fourth ok(end of that chapter is a crucial point where the biggest mistake is made-that story with aliens isn`t going to work-it sucks and Joshua is very annoying caracther).Why have you made some major conspiracy when there was no need,people liked "little one" with just Gina and Brian in a mess with a Mafia in R1 which was quite realistic and fun.To finish Chapter 5 ok,Chapter 6 terrible(only thing that`s fun is that English accent and nothing more)-what were you thinking-to fill hole in this adventure and you did,that Chapter is total miss.Then pixel hunting come on,you hadn`t to do that especially in last three chapters the puzzels are such nonesense.I must admit that I wouldn`t play this game if it weren`t of the R1.The soul of this game is now lost and you have to retrieve it in R3.For example Joshua`s appearence should be set to minimum.Gina should be more involved...the main thing is you should get back to basics-roots of these game you set in R1.Enough for now.