Default SPOILER after Runaway 2 ?

Hello everybody!
    Is the next RUNAWAY (3) already planned and written? Do you know already what you want to change (3D or 2D; location; etc) ? Thanks for the answers.

Default Re: Runaway 3

It's of course under development, however I would be hang if I say a word about the story.

Default Re: SPOILER after Runaway 2 ?

I just ordered Runaway 2 today so i didn't play it already. But I heard the song of the intro of the game. I didn't like it. I think it's a song you love or you hate. In the first Runaway (1) I loved the song. And I think thisone was not that kind of hating it or loving it. My questions: Is the song of Runaway 1 anywhere played in the runaway 2 game? And why did you choose this kind of music for the second game? (Sorry for my bad English )

as a player I can tell you that you can somehow here the theme of the song from the first episode but I'll let you find out it is a little easter egg I would say

Quote Originally Posted by BlackNinja
    I just ordered Runaway 2 today so i didn't play it already. But I heard the song of the intro of the game. I didn't like it. I think it's a song you love or you hate. In the first Runaway (1) I loved the song. And I think thisone was not that kind of hating it or loving it. My questions: Is the song of Runaway 1 anywhere played in the runaway 2 game? And why did you choose this kind of music for the second game? (Sorry for my bad English )
    Vera, the singer of Liquor (the band behind the theme on the first Runaway) sings several songs in Runaway 2 so you should be happy with that. I'm sorry you did not like the song by Ryk-C, give it a chance, it's a grower.

Default songs

Oh that's good. I just thought the whole game would be full of this artist.... Thanks ;D

Default Re: songs

Oh that's good. I just thought the whole game would be full of this artist.... Thanks ;D
    The songs in R2 performed by Vera are Sugar, Le Spleen and You.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulo Studios
    It's of course under development, however I would be hang if I say a word about the story.
    So you really can't tell us any little information about the third episode?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulo Studios
    So you really can't tell us any little information about the third episode?!
    Not a bit.

Hello, Thank you so much for this beautiful game !!! I love so much Runaway 2 , splendid graphique, brilliant music, and especially very charismatic character. Let us can hope for yourself less delay (for Runaway 3) than for Runaway 2 ? Have a date of aproximative exit has itself to give us ? And to finish :
    Where to buy the song of RYK- C

Sorry for my english and thank you so so so much for RUNAWAY and RUNAWAY 2 , please continue has to make of so good adventure game ! You are the best !

Thank you for your support. It really makes us happy to see how many people had fun playing the game. About the release of R3, as I said in another thread, we won't set a date yet but you won't have to wait such a long time.

To buy the song Runaway by Ryk-C or others included in the game you can go Virgin website (sorry I don't have the link here, I'll post it tomorrow). In a couple of weeks, the full soundtrack will be available on iTunes store and Fnac Music online store (both in France). Ryk-C will released also very soon his first record and a CD single with diferent mixes of Runaway. More info on www.ryk-c.com

Runaway Music on Virgin Mega (French Online Music Store)

The songs are in Windows Media 9 format with DRM, but the site says that you're allowed to burn them to CD.

(I found the address on the french forum)

Well,let`s start with that i`m a huge fan of runaway 1 and when I got Runaway 2 i was affraid of only one thing and it happened,i`ll explain right away(this my opinion):Chapter1 promising,second tempting,third good,fourth ok(end of that chapter is a crucial point where the biggest mistake is made-that story with aliens isn`t going to work-it sucks and Joshua is very annoying caracther).Why have you made some major conspiracy when there was no need,people liked "little one" with just Gina and Brian in a mess with a Mafia in R1 which was quite realistic and fun.To finish Chapter 5 ok,Chapter 6 terrible(only thing that`s fun is that English accent and nothing more)-what were you thinking-to fill hole in this adventure and you did,that Chapter is total miss.Then pixel hunting come on,you hadn`t to do that especially in last three chapters the puzzels are such nonesense.I must admit that I wouldn`t play this game if it weren`t of the R1.The soul of this game is now lost and you have to retrieve it in R3.For example Joshua`s appearence should be set to minimum.Gina should be more involved...the main thing is you should get back to basics-roots of these game you set in R1.Enough for now.

I will say just a thing. If Developers make a R3 in a 3D they will make a HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake!

Whats for R2...I liked it. Just maybe the last chapter was a filler but ok