Default The Sapphire Claw

Hello Steve,

First off, congratulation on the success of Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso, I quite enjoyed that game.

I'm curious, have you decided whether or not Sapphire Claw will be an episodic game, or one full game? How is it coming together so far?
    Mr. Smoozles comic<br />Astronaut Elementary comic (the other AE )

Default Re: The Sapphire Claw

Thanks. I'm more than pleased with the reception Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso received. I was very fortunate with all of the great reviews.

As I just mentioned in the intro thread, it may be a little while before Sapphire Claw sees real progress because of other projects.
    Steve<br />www.juniper-games.com

The description on your website says "Juniper Crescent – The Sapphire Claw is a globe trotting mission in which Scout – armed with his wits, charm and a loyal band of animal friends – must deal with a continuing series of obstacles, a host of dynamic characters and danger at every twist and turn."
    Will we be playing as any of Scout's friends in The Sapphire Claw? Will we be switching between characters to solve puzzles?

Quote Originally Posted by eggnog2
    Will we be playing as any of Scout's friends in The Sapphire Claw? Will we be switching between characters to solve puzzles?
    I want to play as Lucile
    Mr. Smoozles comic<br />Astronaut Elementary comic (the other AE )

The idea is to gather a team and use them to help you through the game. So yes, there will be times that you play as other characters (but not Lucille).
    Steve<br />www.juniper-games.com