Default What has been the most challenging part of developing Kaptain Brawe?

The subject title says it all, really - what is the most challenging/difficult part of making Kaptain Brawe, and why?

Actually, now I think about it, the subject title doesn't quite say it all, because I have another question too: What has been the most satisfying/enjoyable part of making Kaptain Brawe?

Default Re: What has been the most challenging part of developing Kaptain Brawe?

Hey L00ke, nice to see you here.

Well, the most challenging and consuming part was blending the world together. How exactly do you mix science fiction with history? But I think that went pretty well, the world turned out rather stylish, better than I hoped it would.

Another bothersome thing is the animation. I am not an animator in any sense of the word, and as you can see, animation is not games forte. However, I was looking into some different methods, and there is a strong possibilty that characters will be animated much better.

The most enjoyable part was character creation, the world design and painting backgrounds.
    Since I am an illustrator by proffesion, I tend to draw alot of subjects that the art directors ask me to. So, when I got the opportunity to design and paint my own illusional world, that was a great and very relaxing job.

I also enjoyed writing music. It was long ago since I composed anything, and getting back into a composers seat was a bit scary, but turned out very enjoyable.

Default Re: What has been the most challenging part of developing Kaptain Brawe?

Regarding the character, what creation tool do you use? is it something in the Visionaire development kit?
    Mr. Smoozles comic<br />Astronaut Elementary comic (the other AE )

Uhm, do you mean for actually building the characters like modeling and texturing or something else.

Visionaire is simple "put it all together" tool, where you write dialogues, add animations and interactions to the background pictures. And of course much more.

By character creation I thought about making a background of each character, outlining their personalities, fears etc.