Thread: Jack Keane

Default Jack Keane

Could you tell us a detailed release date of Jack Keane?

Will be the lenght of the gameplay as long as the two Ankh games have?

Default Re: Jack Keane

The release date is upto our publisher 10tacle but we are planning to finish work on that project in Q1 2007.

"Jack Keane" is going to be a tad bit bigger than Ankh. And it's probably going to be a truly enjoyable experience, as far as we can say now, right in the middle of development. We're already a little bit proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Klose
    "Jack Keane" is going to be a tad bit bigger than Ankh. And it's probably going to be a truly enjoyable experience, as far as we can say now, right in the middle of development. We're already a little bit proud of it.
    "And it's probably going to be a truly enjoyable experience" ?? Ankh has also been very enyoable and very funny to play...

Oops, let me rephrase: "...And it's going to be another truly enjoyable experience!" 8)

Jack Keane is also a very humorous game, albeit with a bit more of that "adventure movie" touch. I think that it's perfect for Ankh fans as well as fans of, say, Indiana Jones.

Of course Ankh was an enjoyable experience.
    But Jack Keane also will be absolutely enjoyable, just in a completely other way ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Klose
    Oops, let me rephrase: "...And it's going to be another truly enjoyable experience!" 8)

Jack Keane is also a very humorous game, albeit with a bit more of that "adventure movie" touch. I think that it's perfect for Ankh fans as well as fans of, say, Indiana Jones.
    If you promise me a game like Indiana Jones, I'll buy it without asking further questions... ;D
    Are those leather jackets included?

Well, there is indeed some faint little leather jacket stuff involved, but I really can't say more. But take a look at this screenshot and tell me what you see...

a : and a whip, too? guys, you're great...

Based on the first few screenshots released and a preview from a colleague base on what he saw at the E3, I thought it would be too similar to Ankh (in style, at least) but this is certainly increasing my interest in the game by several dozens of points. Anything Indiana Jonesy can't be half-wrong.
    Beta-tester of Scratches, Carte Blanche, Time Stand Still, Hope Springs Eternal and others. Feel free to contact me if you need beta-testers!