Thread: Bone Gold

Default Bone Gold

Is it coming out in Germany only?
    Is it a sign of an international distribution strategy you're going to adopt even for other releases (i.e.: Sam & Max)?

Default Re: Bone Gold

The Bone Director's Cut will be available through our site, and will be available boxed in several different European countries (not just Germany). This isn't neccessarily an indication of how we will be doing international versions of anything else in the future though.

Is this what we're waiting for to become available in the next week or so on the site, or is it a bigger/broader reworking? And is it OFB and TGCR in one package?

The "director's cut" versions of the Bone games that Telltale will release have the same gameplay as the "Bone Gold" retail product that will be available in Europe. I believe that the European version will have Boneville together in the same package. Telltale will sell them as separate games, and people who already bought the Bone games from us will be able to upgrade for free.

Thanks Emily, I'm looking forward to playing them again - this time with my wife at the help, and I'll be a back-seat driver...

Mind you she has to finish Culture Shock yet...

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherLee
    The Bone Director's Cut will be available through our site, and will be available boxed in several different European countries (not just Germany). This isn't neccessarily an indication of how we will be doing international versions of anything else in the future though.
    Do you know which countries exactly?
    Beta-tester of Scratches, Carte Blanche, Time Stand Still, Hope Springs Eternal and others. Feel free to contact me if you need beta-testers!