View Poll Results: Please take a peek on our latest screenshots and tell us your opinion

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good mood - Great graphics

3 50.00%
  • Good graphics

1 16.67%
  • Not Bad ...

2 33.33%
  • I've seen better

0 0%
  • You should do more...

0 0%

Default What do you think about the graphics / video

Please help us to improve our efforts

Default Re: What do you think about the graphics / video

There is real improvement comparing with Conspiracies (1). Better video quality isn't (for me) so important, but better 3D graphics it is. First impression of Conspiracies was very bad, even in higher resolution. Objects just don't look well in that game. Textures seems low quality, there are little details... Interface can also makes some problems, one has to used to it... It's why I halted playing, although I'm keen on FMV games. I'm sure I give it another try though.

Screens from Conspiracies 2 looks much better .
    ...the room was so low, that pancakes should be eaten spread...

Wow Anestis,

Though your game doesn't look like Oblivion it's really amazing how a company where not millions of dollars are spend obviously can do such a great work for it's budget.

You know, a typical greek player would never touch a greek game with the excuse of the "bad graphics" but I think you ripped the last obstacle. Now if you can convince them to play adventures too it will be a miracle
    Currently Playing: Myst 10th Anniversary Edition

Well, you're right about the graphics on the first one, but you have to know that specs on that game was ment to be for 2000 not 2003 that finaly released.
    Eventhough I think that the first game's mood and feeling, as well as the story is great.

NOW, we think that we improved Conspiracies II, further more in graphics as well as videos.
    Still your opinion on that is what counts...

Thanks Val, I hope you're right on that...

Quote Originally Posted by Animappd
    Eventhough I think that the first game's mood and feeling, as well as the story is great.
    It's what I've read. And that's why I'm going to finish Conspiracies before I play the sequel.
    I'm really glad that someone still wants to use FMV technique.
    ...the room was so low, that pancakes should be eaten spread...

I hope that you will play it. You will have a greater time if you know what excactly went on the first game, even though the second one is a - stand alone - sequel, meaning that you learn quicly all new and old characters, as well as the sequel story.
    FMV is a very expensive technique, and it has a lot of work on the compositing as well as the graphics itselves... that's why no one make's them...