Default Episode 2: The Points Game!

First of all let me reassure everyone that episode 2 is not a case of R.I.P. (rest in peace) it's a case of W.I.P. (work in progress). In Episode 2 Emilio is trying his best to convince his new Spanish friends (?) that he is worthy of being a member of the points game. It's not going to be easy though, those Spanish guys are some tough critics! He is also going to go to the Hall D where all exchange students will get some first information about life in Sweden. And below in the screenshots you will see that Emilio is also going to visit a club. Getting in the club however might prove harder than it seems.

Here are some first backgrounds from episode 2 (work in progress):

And here are also two lines by John Bell, the actor behind the funky voice of Emilio Carboni!

Line 1
    Line 2

Episode 2 should be ready in January 2007. The reasons behind the delay are many, but the most important is that we listened carefully to the feedback by the fans and decided to work a lot on the script of Episode 2 to make it much longer and more challenging than Episode 1.

I would be glad to answer any questions you might have about The Exchange Student.

Default Re: Episode 2: The Points Game!

Will the second episode as short as the first one, or it will be a little longer?

It will be much longer and more challenging than the first one.The script is twice as long as the first one, and the puzzle solutions this time are harder to solve.

Thanks. It's a very good news.

good job dude
    exoume diavasei ta kalitera

i like the look