Default How many copies of Black mirror were sold :-) ?

I was thinking about one thing for some time , and since i got a really good opportunity to ask it now, i will do so, even that im quite sure i wont get "full" answer :-).
    How many copies of you games (mean specially Black mirror, and NIBIRU) have been sold till now? I had heard something about 250 000 copies of Black mirror, but it was a quite a long time ago. Could you give away (and want to give away) this kind of information? And i would also like to know, if you get some money from every sold copy?

Default Re: How many copies of Black mirror were sold :-) ?

The amount which you mentioned for Black MIrror was really achieved some time ago, but its hard to say how many pcs exactly it is at the moment because in some small teritories (Bulgaria for example) we made Flat Fee deals. In such case we do not know how many pcs they sold ... . But in general I would expect that now we are close to 300.000 pcs sold worldwide.

Default Re: How many copies of Black mirror were sold :-) ?

And can i ask, who does the story writing for your adventure games (and who does the game design?). Do you have your "own internal" story writer? Or for example you "hire" each time someone different?