Default Can you make a living by Scratches?

Hi I wonder if you have had the possibility to make a living by Scratches?
    Sorry if it's against the rules to post a new thread in a finished forum, but I didn't see any rules about that.

Default Re: Can you make a living by Scratches?

I believe it's fine to keep posting questions since all the forums remain active after they're unlocked. As long as we're here to reply them ;D

Our case with Scratches has been good, since we're such a small team. We're able to live, yes, and comfortably work on the new project. This is enhanced by the currency exchange in our country which leaves us (relatively speaking) more profit. Overall, with another game just like Scratches we would be able to support a rather larger team, but we're hoping the next one will be even more successful.
    Agustín Cordes<br />Nucleosys Digital Studio<br />www.nucleosys.com

Quote Originally Posted by Agustin Cordes
    I believe it's fine to keep posting questions since all the forums remain active after they're unlocked. As long as we're here to reply them ;D

Our case with Scratches has been good, since we're such a small team. We're able to live, yes, and comfortably work on the new project. This is enhanced by the currency exchange in our country which leaves us (relatively speaking) more profit. Overall, with another game just like Scratches we would be able to support a rather larger team, but we're hoping the next one will be even more successful.
    I'm sure you'll achieve that success. You guys deserve it.
    Congratulations on your very fine work.

Rafa, is that you? Thanks for the kind words!

I'm dying to lay my hands on Runaway 2... I'm sure it will surpass the success of the first one as well!
    Agustín Cordes<br />Nucleosys Digital Studio<br />www.nucleosys.com

Yes Agustín. And don't mention it, I really mean what I said.

Also, hopefully you'll enjoy our baby ;-)